PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FLGibsonIII

So apparently Xbox live is coming to PC for free and now Xbox gamers are upset. I wonder what the consequences of this decision may be?
Edit: I may have misinterpreted this news?
All aboard the hype train.

BasilZero

So apparently Xbox live is coming to PC for free and now Xbox gamers are upset. I wonder what the consequences of this decision may be?

If there is a consequence - hopefully its only those who engage in that platform and not any other platform on PC.

FLGibsonIII

If there is a consequence - hopefully its only those who engage in that platform and not any other platform on PC.

I honestly don't think there will be consequences. People on PC will probably stay on steam and xbox players will probably stay on xbox.

FLGibsonIII

Actually I think I might have misinterpreted this news.

BasilZero

FLGibsonIII

How so o.O?

I thought it would be a competing platform but some people are saying its just a cross play thing.

BasilZero

I thought it would be a competing platform but some people are saying its just a cross play thing.

Well I would assume so :P

Maybe you will need to play it first on your Xbox One XBL account in order to cross play it on PC. (or at least to get a code?).

If you can get the game off the Windows Store by itself....I'm game! Would love to play Halo on PC :O!

Dr. Pezus

Legend

https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/photos/np.108489235.1048206671/459310380883892/?type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=notify_me

Woah, Batman: Arkham Knight pre-order for $33.99!!

Before you ask: Yes, this site is 100% legit.

What do you mean by "100% legit?" Is it one of those steam key resellers?

Xevross

Can anyone help me with this little issue I'm having? ...

I got some new headphones which use the sound and mic jacks on the side of my laptop. When I plug it in my laptop continues playing sound through its speakers instead of switching to the headphones. I can change this if I set the headphones as the default sound device. This works until I unplug my headphones, when the laptop still tries to play through the headphones (which are no longer plugged in) instead of switching to the speakers. I have to set speakers back as the default device for it to work. Any way I can make it so it switches automatically?

Oh and I've just noticed that it doesn't even recognise the microphone part of the headset

Dr. Pezus

What do you mean by "100% legit?" Is it one of those steam key resellers?
I mean I have used it and many other people have. They  always have good deals

BasilZero

Can anyone help me with this little issue I'm having? ...

I got some new headphones which use the sound and mic jacks on the side of my laptop. When I plug it in my laptop continues playing sound through its speakers instead of switching to the headphones. I can change this if I set the headphones as the default sound device. This works until I unplug my headphones, when the laptop still tries to play through the headphones (which are no longer plugged in) instead of switching to the speakers. I have to set speakers back as the default device for it to work. Any way I can make it so it switches automatically?

Oh and I've just noticed that it doesn't even recognise the microphone part of the headset

It should automatically o.O.

Is it overall sound that is affected or by a certain program? If its program, I know like Axon I use I had to relog in order to get sound through my headset.

If not - did you try control -> Sound settings -> recording tab? I remember having to fiddle in there once before to get sound working once :x. You might have to disable something or enable something.

Xevross

It should automatically o.O.

Is it overall sound that is affected or by a certain program? If its program, I know like Axon I use I had to relog in order to get sound through my headset.

If not - did you try control -> Sound settings -> recording tab? I remember having to fiddle in there once before to get sound working once :x. You might have to disable something or enable something.

No its with everything. I've been through all that and nothing works.

Headset works perfectly for PS4 though which is good

Dr. Pezus

Where are his glasses?? o.O

Dr. Pezus

What do you guys think is Gaben's favorite game?

Go Up