Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

How's your monitor inputs?
The same as they've always been? o.O

Anyways, I think it's no longer happening

Dr. Pezus

I couldn't work on VizionEck till the pc was finished, so yeah I rushed the whole process.

Anyway played some skyrim. Reminded me why I don't like pc gaming. Mouse and keyboard just aren't fun for these type ofgames.
Get dat DS4 up in hurr. Skyrim UI is terrible for M+K though. They really consolized that franchise.

Dr. Pezus

feature=youtu.be

AC Rogue coming to PC in March.

darkknightkryta

The same as they've always been? o.O

Anyways, I think it's no longer happening

I was thinking your cables were loose.

Dr. Pezus

I was thinking your cables were loose.
Nah, that wouldn't explain the sound distortion.

Dr. Pezus

My 3TB external drive has pretty much died on me...It's just about 16 months old or so...what a load of dog shame. I researched it though before buying :(. So much good stuff lost (TV/movies/anime etc)

Legend

My 3TB external drive has pretty much died on me...It's just about 16 months old or so...what a load of dog shame. I researched it though before buying :(. So much good stuff lost (TV/movies/anime etc)

Aw shucks. Sure you can't save the data still?

Riderz1337

Download SkyUI for Skyrim it makes the UI so much better

Its a mod
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BasilZero

Did you use it like for multiple hours at a time or do you plug it in once in a blue moon?

BasilZero

It will cost him hundreds of dollars to remove the data from the interior disc. Best Buy does it for $1,000.00.

Mainly cause of how difficult and fragile the disc is for a HDD and to extract it is difficult.

Dr. Pezus

Did you use it like for multiple hours at a time or do you plug it in once in a blue moon?
I had it plugged in most of the time

yep I can't even look into its folders

BasilZero

I had it plugged in most of the time yep I can't even look into its folders

dang :x.

Might of been a overheating issue?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Feb 08, 2015, 12:35 AM Last Edit: Feb 08, 2015, 12:41 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IKDETOC/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Finally ordered my PSU.

Went with the 850 because it really only cost me 30 dollars with the gift cards I had collected over time. A little more power can't hurt.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go Up