I got it on Bf. I still haven't opened it

It's like 20$ on Steam right now. 

the-pi-guy

How's the PC going Tacos?

Mmm_fish_tacos

How's the PC going Tacos?

Slow, about to order the new psu when I get home

Xevross

Gw2's first expansion: heart of throns has been announced. Super pumped, I'll have to go back to it for this

Dr. Pezus

Also on sale now, right? $9.99

Xevross

Also on sale now, right? $9.99

Yeah, for the game itself (no expansion).  If you like any MMO games at all then I'd 100% recommend it, especially at this price

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Stranded deep looks pretty good.

darkknightkryta

Gw2's first expansion: heart of throns has been announced. Super pumped, I'll have to go back to it for this

I could never get into the second. 

Xevross

I could never get into the second.

I got into it quite a lot. I think I have about 600 hours in it. Not massive for an MMO, but still.

darkknightkryta

I got into it quite a lot. I think I have about 600 hours in it. Not massive for an MMO, but still.

Yeah I put that time in the first. I was just so put off by the second.

Legend

I'm needing a new work PC.

CPU is most important for me, as well as SSD and what nots that make programs and applications run faster. Having a good GPU would be nice but it's not too important to me.

Here's just my general thoughts right now: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9PCHQ7

Now to go through and trim the fat!!!

CPU stays, but what else can I cut corners on or find better deals to bring down the price? I feel investing in a good PSU is important since this computer will be on 20 hours a day. All savings from efficiency are worth it. Case wise it just needs to be functional. Don't have any care about looks.

Do care about sound though. Anything to make it silenter is worth investing in imo.

You guys have any input?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Looks good but don't ask me. I've been trying to build one for months. About to order that psu Btw. Let me know how that gpu works out. I'll need two!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Would it be cheaper to use your hard drive from your dieing laptop?

Legend

Would it be cheaper to use your hard drive from your dieing laptop?

My laptop's hard drive is only 750GB which filled up fast with all the work I do. I've been using an external 1TB hard drive to augment it.

For this new PC I'll be moving over the external 1TB hard drive and making it internal so that I have 3TBs of hard drive space, which should last me at least until VizionEck releases hahaha.

Go Up