PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

Dec 31, 2014, 07:16 AM Last Edit: Dec 31, 2014, 07:24 AM by BasilZero

My damage this sale has been greater than I expected, although a lot of this is from Nuuvem or other places.

For me I spent about $25.

Racer 8 and Penguin's Arena were free from Indie Gala and Bundle Stars.

SpeedRunners was gift from a friend

Alan Wake Bonus Materials were Free on Steam Store.

Fallout Classic Collection 2014 I bought from GMG and used my 22% discount when it was 75% off already.

Jet Set Radio I got from the Humble Store when it was 75% off.

Everything else I bought when it was 75%-80% off the Steam store.

This makes it the most I've ever spent on a Holiday sale - I mainly go for PC games during the Summer sale and focus on console games during the holidays.

Dr. Pezus

I also bought FFXIII-2 and GTAIV for my Tiny Tim

Dr. Pezus

So I have 161 games on my Steam wishlist and 256 games in my library if I include the ones shared by my friend (52 games). Dat steam doe

Dr. Pezus

Steamworld Dig for $1.5 on Nuuvem: http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1899-steamworld-dig
It activates on Steam (in English!)

the-pi-guy

I think I spent like 170? 
But like 50$ of that was 2 games. 

Rorono

Did anyone play both the PC and PS4 versions of Alien Isolation? How does ps4 stack up against PC? Have on Steam, thinking of double dipping for trophies and cause i love it.

the-pi-guy

"You have spent approximately 183.43 USD in the store since the sale began."

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

BasilZero

So I have 161 games on my Steam wishlist and 256 games in my library if I include the ones shared by my friend (52 games). Dat steam doe

428 games owned
473 wishlisted

get on my level

"You have spent approximately 183.43 USD in the store since the sale began."

Where do you see this?

Steamworld Dig for $1.5 on Nuuvem: http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1899-steamworld-dig
It activates on Steam (in English!)

How legit is this site? Also any keys/games region locked or should I not worry?

the-pi-guy

428 games owned
473 wishlisted

get on my level

Where do you see this?

How legit is this site? Also any keys/games region locked or should I not worry?

In the inventory where you see the holiday card things that you get when you buy stuff.

BasilZero

In the inventory where you see the holiday card things that you get when you buy stuff.

Hmm....still dont see it.

Rorono

No answers? >>>_<<<

Dr. Pezus

428 games owned
473 wishlisted

get on my level

Where do you see this?

100% legit. It's a Brazilian site but you get an English copy. Really cheap games there, I've bought more than 5

the-pi-guy

-Go to badges. 
-Click on Holiday Sale 2014
-In the top right corner, click on: "How do I earn card drops?"
And it'll show you. 

Go Up