PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I paid less than average because I don't care much about the added games, except Truck Simulator and my friend has that game in his library which he shares with me on Steam

the-pi-guy

Getting faster internet!
Far Cry 4 is almost done downloading.  :D

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

Nope.  Either it won't, or I didn't play enough. 

Well what were you going for exactly?

the-pi-guy

Well what were you going for exactly?

You know where you could change up some code in VGC, and then post in a different thread, even potentially one that hasn't been made yet?
That's what I was going for.  Seeing what, if any quirks VizionEck has. 

the-pi-guy

On topic, my internet got an upgrade. 
A 300 MB download would have probably taken me an hour, now it takes much less than 10 min. 

Legend

You know where you could change up some code in VGC, and then post in a different thread, even potentially one that hasn't been made yet?
That's what I was going for.  Seeing what, if any quirks VizionEck has. 

Yeah the only security holes we have are in the fancy profile pages. In there you can edit some code to change things up.

Everywhere else is locked up tight through a set of permissions. Before the server does anything, it checks if that user is actually allowed to do it.

the-pi-guy

Yeah the only security holes we have are in the fancy profile pages. In there you can edit some code to change things up.

Everywhere else is locked up tight through a set of permissions. Before the server does anything, it checks if that user is actually allowed to do it.

Yeah, I figured.  :P
Still gonna play though.  :D

the-pi-guy

I'm downloading some stuff on Steam, and it shows a peak of 173,753.4 GB/s. 
Hmmm, that doesn't seem right. 

Legend

I'm downloading some stuff on Steam, and it shows a peak of 173,753.4 GB/s. 
Hmmm, that doesn't seem right. 

But what if it is?!?

Go Up