PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

BasilZero

I already got Metro 2033 from the humble bundle last year or so.

Dr. Pezus

Anyone have a gaming PC and want SoM? How about paying $22? dang, son!!

http://cdkeyshere.com/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-cd-key.html#.VF6wf_msV8E

The Witcher 3 Pre-order for $33: http://cdkeyshere.com/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-cd-key.html#.VF6wsvmsV8E

Raven

StarCraft 2 Global Finals at Blizzcon. Taeja playing Terran. Life playing Zerg. All the commentators picked Taeja to win either 3-to-1 or 3-to-2. Life is up 2-to-1 right now.

Dr. Pezus

Raven

Blizzard could just go make animated movies if they somehow fail in the games industry.

BasilZero

Blizzard could just go make animated movies if they somehow fail in the games industry.

I know right , dat cutscene from the other day looked amazing :O

Raven

Life won 3-to-2! Hahaha. It's always nice to see someone win when everyone says they're definitely going to lose.

the-pi-guy

This is my first time using uplay. 
Does it have any redeeming qualities?

BasilZero

This is my first time using uplay. 
Does it have any redeeming qualities?

No idea, I never really used it other than for Assassin's Creed - whenever I load a game - it makes me auto update/patch and then log in - but other than that I've never really taken avantage of it.

the-pi-guy

No idea, I never really used it other than for Assassin's Creed - whenever I load a game - it makes me auto update/patch and then log in - but other than that I've never really taken avantage of it.

I see.
Origin has free games. (only reason I like it.)

Raven

The only time I ever dealt with Uplay was with Black Flag on the PS4. Somehow it made my game unplayable for two days. Mind you, I got the game for Christmas and it came out the month before.

BasilZero

I see.
Origin has free games. (only reason I like it.)

Almost all of my games on Origin are Free.

Well some of them were humble bundle duplicate keys (which can be used on both Steam and Origin) and from Mass Effect 1 (which I got from a friend) and Mass Effect 2 which I bought which also had Origin compatible keys.

If I were to buy anything next from EA/Origin it would be either bioware points or Mass Effect 3. 

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

Streaming League with music. I know it looks amateurish but it's my first time and really I'm just testing this out.

Twitch.tv/GamingWithRiderz
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Go Up