Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

BasilZero

It does not.  :(
Oh well.

wat

Oh well you can get Blood Dragon for really cheap when its on Summer/Winter sale. I think the lowest I've seen for it on Steam store was $3.74

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Shinobi-san

Anyone wanna play League right now

will add you tonight when i get home. Btw what servers to you play on? North America? Will you be okay to play on EU servers...?
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Riderz1337

will add you tonight when i get home. Btw what servers to you play on? North America? Will you be okay to play on EU servers...?

I play North America. I can try EU servers I have no idea if I will lag or not because I've never played on them.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

NeverDies

Just found a game called Farming Simulator on Steam. And It's managed to do the impossible. It made me think a farming simulator looked fun.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

Just found a game called Farming Simulator on Steam. And It's managed to do the impossible. It made me think a farming simulator looked fun.

Yeah farming simulator just released on Vita even. It's a popular game.

NeverDies

I just wanna see someone mod it to be a ZOMBIE! farm. Nothin like undead flesh in your burger to give you a bounce in your step.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Shinobi-san

I play North America. I can try EU servers I have no idea if I will lag or not because I've never played on them.

You will definitely have a high ping. I play from South Africa on EU servers with 170 ping.

I remember playing dota with Basil, who is in the US, on Eu servers and the ping wasnt playable if i remember correctly.

BasilZero

You will definitely have a high ping. I play from South Africa on EU servers with 170 ping.

I remember playing dota with Basil, who is in the US, on Eu servers and the ping wasnt playable if i remember correctly.

Dem days  8)

Shinobi-san

Dr. Pezus

I've played a few matches years ago.

Also the catch with steam is that the person sharing cannot be on steam at all.

Essentially it's just that person logging in to steam on your computer, except made easier.

That's not true. Like I said above I was playing a game from my friend's library and he was playing one of mine at the same time. And it was all through our own accounts.

Dr. Pezus

Oh no dice then ;(

@Legend is way wrong. Don't trust him.

Why don't you want this now? I've explained the downsides (there are hardly any??)

Legend

@Legend is way wrong. Don't trust him.

Why don't you want this now? I've explained the downsides (there are hardly any??)

Pff

When I authorize a device to lend my library to others, do I limit my own ability to access and play my games?  As the account holder, you may always access and play your games at any time. If you decide to start playing when another user is already playing one of your games, he/she will be given a few minutes to either purchase the game or quit playing.

http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing

Dr. Pezus

Pff
http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing

If you start playing the same game he is playing (which makes sense so he can't hijack a game of yours)...not any game. Trust me, I've tested this myself.

Go Up