PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shinobi-san

Anyone play league of legends here? I recently started :)

Im gonna quit dota 2 since the fudgy russians are taking over the South African servers WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk!!!
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Riderz1337

Im gonna quit dota 2 since the fudgy russians are taking over the South African servers WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk!!!

I play every now and then. My username is Riderz1337
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

But you say that about every western game though!

I would ask except I already own a third of the games you have + more that you dont have :O - and I wanna build my own collection as well and my own hours n_n.

It all becomes a part of your collection and only the games you don't already own. Even just two thirds of my games is still 120 games lol... Your own hours??

Dr. Pezus

Disney Infinity 2.0 is free for PC?!
Downloading

darkknightkryta

BasilZero

It all becomes a part of your collection and only the games you don't already own. Even just two thirds of my games is still 120 games lol... Your own hours??

But thats temporary and not permanent though. Like you can always revoke status of having those games whenever you want, I want my own games D;

(I like seeing the number of hours I played from a game on my own account :P - addicted to the number of hours on Steam and 3DS xD)

the-pi-guy

I just got UPS TRACKING INFORMATION!!!
THE HYPE IS REAL. 
IT'S SUFFOCATING. 

GOT MY CODE!!!!

BasilZero

GOT MY CODE!!!!

Grats! What game did you get for your graphics card?

When I got my upgrade back in 2012 - I was suppose to get Far Cry 3 but they ran out of codes and gave me Sleeping Dogs so no regrets on that!

the-pi-guy

Grats! What game did you get for your graphics card?

When I got my upgrade back in 2012 - I was suppose to get Far Cry 3 but they ran out of codes and gave me Sleeping Dogs so no regrets on that!

Far Cry 4. 
There's a page saying I can get Far Cry 3 Deluxe for 10$. 
Should I take it? 

the-pi-guy

Far Cry 4. 
Should I take it? 

I took it.  :(

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

But thats temporary and not permanent though. Like you can always revoke status of having those games whenever you want, I want my own games D;

(I like seeing the number of hours I played from a game on my own account :P - addicted to the number of hours on Steam and 3DS xD)
Eh but I won't...
Also, you do accumulate your own hours and your own achievements and your own saves...

Legend

I've played a few matches years ago.

Also the catch with steam is that the person sharing cannot be on steam at all.

Essentially it's just that person logging in to steam on your computer, except made easier.

BasilZero

Far Cry 4. 
Should I take it?

Does it include Blood Dragon? If so yes.

Edit: Oh you took it :P

Eh but I won't...
Also, you do accumulate your own hours and your own achievements and your own saves...

Oh well....hmmm

Also the catch with steam is that the person sharing cannot be on steam at all.

Essentially it's just that person logging in to steam on your computer, except made easier.

Oh no dice then ;(

Go Up