PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

I agree - it shouldnt be Game of the Year - it should be Story of the Year though :P

Btw I rated it 89 out of 100!

8/10 for me. Story was pretty good but the game itself was very boring to play. I love a good story in my single player games but I also want the game to be fun to play because to be honest that is what pushes me to continue playing a game to the finish. If a games not fun I just won't bother.

Far Cry 3 for instance had a meh story, but god dayum was it fun to play...Loved that game. Off topic but I was actually thinking about picking up a PS4 if they have a Far Cry 4 bundle here in Canada.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Walking Dead video game is overrated.

Yeah come at me

Oh gosh yes.

I think those kind of games are fine, but just twd is nothing  special within the genre.

darkknightkryta

Shamelessly copied from GAF  8)

----

Finished The Walking Dead Season 1 along with its 400 days DLC.

Dem feels.

Started on Half-Life 1.....non-source...always wanted to play a HL game lol - man dat nostalgia though of the 1990s shooters.

Also downloaded Darksiders 2 - will play it through October just in time for the season ;)

Darksiders 2 isn't very halloween like.  It's very bland.

BasilZero

Darksiders 2 isn't very halloween like.  It's very bland.

Opinions

We'll see about that @ being bland.

As for Halloween like - for me it is and more than enough reason to play it around this time of the year!

darkknightkryta

Opinions

We'll see about that @ being bland.

As for Halloween like - for me it is and more than enough reason to play it around this time of the year!

Basil I finished Darksiders 2, there's nothing Halloween about it.  It's very bland because the world's are all tube like.  You just get funneled from one area to another.

This is what 90% of the game looks like:

And this is one of the more colourful areas.  If you want Halloween, then look no further than this:

BasilZero

Oct 02, 2014, 10:16 AM Last Edit: Oct 02, 2014, 10:18 AM by BasilZero

Basil I finished Darksiders 2, there's nothing Halloween about it.  It's very bland because the world's are all tube like.  You just get funneled from one area to another.

This is what 90% of the game looks like:

And this is one of the more colourful areas.  If you want Halloween, then look no further than this:

So are you telling me I should not play Darksiders 2 at all? If so you should know my answer to that...

Its still Halloween themed for me :o -  I dont care about the environment design of the game - I'm talking in terms of the theme of the game, cast, etc.

(I already played Medieval on PSP - didnt like it as much.)

darkknightkryta

So are you telling me I should not play Darksiders 2 at all? If so you should know my answer to that...

Its still Halloween themed for me :o -  I dont care about the environment design of the game - I'm talking in terms of the theme of the game, cast, etc.

(I already played Medieval on PSP - didnt like it as much.)

Honestly Darksiders 2 is a pretty bad game.  Though, I'm not sure how you equate giant dwarves with Halloween...

About Medievil:

BasilZero

Honestly Darksiders 2 is a pretty bad game.  Though, I'm not sure how you equate giant dwarves with Halloween...

About Medievil:

Demons, demons, demons.....ya I'm sure Darksiders is more like Thanksgiving and Christmas than Halloween  ::)

Anyways you shaddap ;( - I didnt like the gameplay for medievil.

darkknightkryta

Demons, demons, demons.....ya I'm sure Darksiders is more like Thanksgiving and Christmas than Halloween  ::)

Anyways you shaddap ;( - I didnt like the gameplay for medievil.

Play the original you woman >:(

BasilZero

darkknightkryta

BasilZero

Medievil

I'll get back into it in the future, no doubt about it.

the-pi-guy

Bought Black Ops II because it was in the 10$ bin. 

BasilZero

Bought Black Ops II because it was in the 10$ bin.

Never played a CoD game

HmmMmmmMMMmmm

Was it $10 on Steam or at a store?

the-pi-guy

Never played a CoD game

HmmMmmmMMMmmm

Was it $10 on Steam or at a store?

60$ on Steam 
10$ in store. 

Go Up