PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Legend

Oh Raven.  :P
Sounds like the link was missing any text, so it looked invisible?

If that's the case, it's been fixed.

the-pi-guy

BasilZero

Raven

Not sure if this means anything, but I just ordered the free PlayStation E3 Experience on Live Events Viewer. It says it starts at 8:45pm and runs for 165 minutes. Now, we know the conference starts at 9pm. So shave off the first 15 minutes. That leaves 150 minutes. That's two and a half hours. I don't expect it to actually be that long but could this be a good indication of perhaps a two-hour long conference at least?

Legend

Not sure if this means anything, but I just ordered the free PlayStation E3 Experience on Live Events Viewer. It says it starts at 8:45pm and runs for 165 minutes. Now, we know the conference starts at 9pm. So shave off the first 15 minutes. That leaves 150 minutes. That's two and a half hours. I don't expect it to actually be that long but could this be a good indication of perhaps a two-hour long conference at least?
Nah I think this year is going to clock in at around 140 minutes of show time.

TLG will take up a lot, plus morpheus will need a good hour to itself.

Spoiler for Hidden:
They have a post show in that stream. I'm pretty sure.

Raven

Nah I think this year is going to clock in at around 140 minutes of show time.

TLG will take up a lot, plus morpheus will need a good hour to itself.

Spoiler for Hidden:
They have a post show in that stream. I'm pretty sure.

Right but that's why I said two hours. I was fairly sure they'd do something for about 30 minutes at the end. For the last couple E3's Sony's conference clocked in at around 105 minutes but this year they also have Morpheus to try and sell us on so I was thinking they may shoot for longer depending. Though since VR is something that doesn't translate well to big screen experiences I'm not expecting them to take anything longer than 10 minutes if it's not a two hour show. Not like Sony has a tough act to follow after that Oculus conference.

Legend

Right but that's why I said two hours. I was fairly sure they'd do something for about 30 minutes at the end. For the last couple E3's Sony's conference clocked in at around 105 minutes but this year they also have Morpheus to try and sell us on so I was thinking they may shoot for longer depending. Though since VR is something that doesn't translate well to big screen experiences I'm not expecting them to take anything longer than 10 minutes if it's not a two hour show. Not like Sony has a tough act to follow after that Oculus conference.
You're forgetting the 20 minute delay Sony will have at the beginning. ;)

Really though, Sony always sets their shows for 90 minutes and just goes over. If we get actual confirmation that they're targeting two hours, oh boy!!!

Raven

You're forgetting the 20 minute delay Sony will have at the beginning. ;)

Really though, Sony always sets their shows for 90 minutes and just goes over. If we get actual confirmation that they're targeting two hours, oh boy!!!
Lol Delaystation

Raven

Xevross

Raven

Dafuk is that? Morpheus control?
Added another pic.

Leaked: PlayStation RealEyes + PlayStation Move 2 for Morpheus to Be Revealed at E3

That stuff is probably fake, FYI.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

Keep in mind that the supposedly "Move 2" controller looks suspiciously like the "leaked" DualShock 4 controller from years ago.

Is PM named real eyes?
Like I said, it's most likely fake.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go Up