Your top 10/5 most anticipated games of 2017

Started by Horizon, Dec 12, 2016, 09:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xbro

Can now officially add Dragon Quest XI onto here.
3 people like this

DerNebel

Can now officially add Dragon Quest XI onto here.
Well if you speak japanese you can do that. I'm pretty sure the west won't see it before 2018. :(

darkknightkryta

Gravity Rush and Horizon

Xbro

Well if you speak japanese you can do that. I'm pretty sure the west won't see it before 2018. :(
:'(

Whelp, time to learn japanese.

Also doing my part and buying DQ7 and DQ8 to help the game get localized.
3 people like this

Legend

:'(

Whelp, time to learn japanese.

Also doing my part and buying DQ7 and DQ8 to help the game get localized.
がんばろう

the-pi-guy

Dec 18, 2016, 02:10 AM Last Edit: Dec 18, 2016, 02:12 AM by the-pi-guy
がんばろう
マイクさんは、にほんごをべんきょしますか。

Google translate gives mixed results, but what it translates to is close enough to what I'm meaning. 

Legend

マイクさんは、にほんごをべんきょしますか。

Google translate gives mixed results, but what it translates to is close enough to what I'm meaning.  
No. I can only speak English and Spanish.

But right now I'm going through a nerdy linguist phase. Japanese writing is very interesting and I've been learning how it functions.

the-pi-guy

No. I can only speak English and Spanish.

But right now I'm going through a nerdy linguist phase. Japanese writing is very interesting and I've been learning how it functions.
I've been doing lots of reading about it too. The writing system is very interesting and so is the spoken language.  

Google is a little weird, because all I was doing was changing the comma and added Mr.  Shouldn't change the translation very much but it does.  

I wonder if it is because it is expecting more kanji characters.  

I actually used the word study, not speak and it's weird Google took it that way.  
But it probably would have gotten it, if I used kanji instead of hiragana for benkyo.  

Legend

I've been doing lots of reading about it too. The writing system is very interesting and so is the spoken language.  

Google is a little weird, because all I was doing was changing the comma and added Mr.  Shouldn't change the translation very much but it does.  

I wonder if it is because it is expecting more kanji characters.  

I actually used the word study, not speak and it's weird Google took it that way.  
But it probably would have gotten it, if I used kanji instead of hiragana for benkyo.  
Bing translate is nice because it shows which words mean what and allows you to change them as needed.

Go Up