Youtube videos you weren't ready for.

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jul 02, 2015, 09:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Okay, So i was browsing youtube on how to boil and egg... Yes, I've never in my life boiled an egg and my pregnant wife wants some. So this was the very first video that came up. Should be the best right? Maybe not... Enjoy!

DD_Bwest

rofl as soon as the video started i knew exactly how it would go...

but really you never felt the need to cheat in an egg toss?   I thought that was something every teenager goes through while drunk on a camping trip

Mmm_fish_tacos

rofl as soon as the video started i knew exactly how it would go...

but really you never felt the need to cheat in an egg toss?   I thought that was something every teenager goes through while drunk on a camping trip
egg toss? What video did you watch?

Legend

I've never understood why people like the howtobasic videos.

Mmm_fish_tacos

People know about this shame? And they willing watch it? WTF!

Xbro

Guy has over a million subs last I checked.
3 people like this

the-pi-guy

Yeah I have a friend that loves it.  
Think they are fairly popular.  

Me either.  Not my thing, but some people seem to like the "insanity" of it all.  

Haven't made eggs like that, to be honest. :) not an egg person.  

Xbro

If you still need help boiling eggs I can give you a rundown.
3 people like this

Mmm_fish_tacos

If you still need help boiling eggs I can give you a rundown.
Lol, Thanks I found a good video, quick, simple and to the point. It's not hard. Just never done it.

Legend

I like soft boiled eggs.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Guy has over a million subs last I checked.
blows my mind. If being bat shame crazy on youtube makes you money, I've lost all hope for humanity.

I like soft boiled eggs.
Me too. I just always eat them when someone else make them. It's that type of food I never think about making my self. But if there around I eat the hell out of them.

DD_Bwest

Jul 02, 2015, 09:46 PM Last Edit: Jul 02, 2015, 09:48 PM by DD_Bwest
egg toss? What video did you watch?
a hard boiled egg in an egg toss contest is cheating cause it is a hell of alot easier to catch without destroying it  lol   the only reason i know how to boil an egg is being drunk and trying to cheat lol

edit:  and i knew it was one of his videos because he has similar sound fx at the start of essentially every video lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

a hard boiled egg in an egg toss contest is cheating cause it is a hell of alot easier to catch without destroying it  lol   the only reason i know how to boil an egg is being drunk and trying to cheat lol

edit:  and i knew it was one of his videos because he has similar sound fx at the start of essentially every video lol
oh okay, Never did an egg toss either. That I can remember.

DD_Bwest

oh okay, Never did an egg toss either. That I can remember.
really?  fun a heck even if not drunk.   something about a bunc of people trying to throw eggs great distances is hilarious, expecially when you see a couple people fail misreably and get an egg straight in the face lol

Dr. Pezus

Jul 02, 2015, 10:18 PM Last Edit: Jul 02, 2015, 10:21 PM by Pezus
People DON'T know about this shame lol??

Lol, Thanks I found a good video, quick, simple and to the point. It's not hard. Just never done it.
Many things are like that for me. I can't do them unless I've seen them done step by step or done them before lol. After that it's easy

I prefer making an omelette though.