PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Nice shot! Very green! What do people think of first light?

Dr. Pezus

Played a few more missions. I'm really liking it. The flow of the combat feels great. Really nice to have a "Force Push" ability ;o

Xevross

Played a few more missions. I'm really liking it. The flow of the combat feels great. Really nice to have a "Force Push" ability ;o

Yeah I agree, Fetch's abilities just work so well together. Movement and combat is just so much more fluid than what Delsin could manage. Was definitely more fun to play than second son, just a shame its not very long.

Dr. Pezus

I'm trying to savour it. Just play a bit at a time

Raven

I found Fetch a little more fun to play with. The idea of having multiple powers sounded cool but to me it felt like it took away from what they could have done with each individually. Like each power didn't get enough attention. I would have preferred it if Delsin was Smoke, Fetch was Neon, and Eugene was Video and you just played with each character at different times or even reached a point where you could switch between them at will.

Xevross

I'm trying to savour it. Just play a bit at a time

That's probably best. There is a lot of challenges to keep you interested for a long time though. Sucker Punch did do a really great job with first light.

Dr. Pezus

PS+ update is up!!

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

I found Fetch a little more fun to play with. The idea of having multiple powers sounded cool but to me it felt like it took away from what they could have done with each individually. Like each power didn't get enough attention. I would have preferred it if Delsin was Smoke, Fetch was Neon, and Eugene was Video and you just played with each character at different times or even reached a point where you could switch between them at will.

Baby steps. I'm sure Sucker Punch might. On another note, do you guys think Sony might have bought Yakuza? Their announcement of Yakuza 5 came awfully close to Sega pulling out of retail gaming.

Dr. Pezus

Baby steps. I'm sure Sucker Punch might. On another note, do you guys think Sony might have bought Yakuza? Their announcement of Yakuza 5 came awfully close to Sega pulling out of retail gaming.
what announcement?

darkknightkryta

what announcement?

That they're translating and releasing Yakuza 5 in N.A.

Legend

the-pi-guy

I'm playing Persona 4 on Vita. 
Wowza!

Shinobi-san

20 million PS4's shipped guys :D
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Legend

Go Up