PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Hmm PS4 must be losing Feb pretty badly. Otherwise they'd keep it $399 without anything else.

Troll

Rorono

It's just on Amazon and PS4 is winning amazon lol

Legend

It's just on Amazon and PS4 is winning amazon lol

PS4 is winning America lol,

True thought though is that PS4 is over a year old. Good deals like this make sense. I mean historically speaking if PS4 acts like PS2, it'll have a price drop to $299 this May.

Troll

No, it's satire.

Raven

PS4 is winning America lol,

True thought though is that PS4 is over a year old. Good deals like this make sense. I mean historically speaking if PS4 acts like PS2, it'll have a price drop to $299 this May.

No, it's satire.

Satire is just classy trolling. :p

Rorono

I played the trial of Tearaway on Vita and it's amazing! Now I don't know if i should buy it or wait for PS4 version. I'm a bit broke right now due to upcoming releases but the ps4 version will also be a lot more expensive

Raven

I played the trial of Tearaway on Vita and it's amazing! Now I don't know if i should buy it or wait for PS4 version. I'm a bit broke right now due to upcoming releases but the ps4 version will also be a lot more expensive

The PS4 version also has 50% more content than the original. In fact, it's almost silly to say "version" when they're pretty much two different games.

Dr. Pezus

If you see it on sale I say just get it. The PS4 version will be different enough. It's a great game for Vita but sadly overlooked

Legend

I didn't like tearaway that much. I kept expecting some things to happen that never did, so I ended up feeling let down.

Should really do another playthrough though. Maybe I'll be in a better mental state this time now that I know exactly what the game is and isn't.

the-pi-guy

Haven't charged my Vita in a month and then some.  Finally shut down on me. 

darkknightkryta

Haven't charged my Vita in a month and then some.  Finally shut down on me. 

Vita's near death state is ridiculously long.  Wish my 3DS lasted that long :/.

BananaKing

Hmm PS4 must be losing Feb pretty badly. Otherwise they'd keep it $399 without anything else.

this seems to be an amazon deal. sony hasnt given away PS+ with the PS4 since launch.

Xevross

Tearaway vita is amazing. Can't wait to pick up Unfolded! My vita hasn't been charged in quite a few months, hasn't shut down on me yet. Haven't used it either

Dr. Pezus

My Vita's charge doesn't last that long. I think it might be because I let it do all those things while in standby

Dr. Pezus

Just returned to Persona 4 Golden and it's as great as ever (and funny)!

Dr. Pezus

Go Up