the meltdowns are delicious!

Started by kitler53, Aug 28, 2014, 01:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

Aug 28, 2014, 01:44 PM Last Edit: Aug 28, 2014, 01:46 PM by 7H3

corrected title spelling of word "delicious"

You are in full modding mode right now aren't you?

corrected spelling AND punctuation

7H3

You are in full modding mode right now aren't you?

corrected spelling AND punctuation

nooooo
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

Dr. Pezus

Shinobi-san

It's very interesting to see how people handle their predictions and perspectives crumbling around them.

Also vgchartz is banned on gaf so this is my first time talking about them! Are their numbers really as bad as people say?

Definitely not so bad to completely ban even mentioning them (as we see on GAF).

Vgchartz is what it is though. Sometimes they get it right sometimes they get it wrong. They usually adjust according to official numbers though, when that information becomes available. This usually takes time though.

In general though i think it gives a good indication as to how the market is doing, especially in terms of hardware sales for current consoles.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Vita!

Definitely not so bad to completely ban even mentioning them (as we see on GAF).

Vgchartz is what it is though. Sometimes they get it right sometimes they get it wrong. They usually adjust according to official numbers though, when that information becomes available. This usually takes time though.

In general though i think it gives a good indication as to how the market is doing, especially in terms of hardware sales for current consoles.

Thank you for the answer. :)

Slayer

Ha I expected this topic to be about your guyses meltdowns

Max King of the Wild

Ha I expected this topic to be about your guyses meltdowns
I think you need to educate yourself on what meltdowns and haters are. Example of a meltdown: meltdowns are when someone cries because people don't agree with a view and call them haters

Slayer

I think you need to educate yourself on what meltdowns and haters are. Example of a meltdown: meltdowns are when you cry because people don't agree with a view and call them haters

ha ha ok dude

Go Up