PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Got Beyond good and evil, metro last light and dead space from that PS anniversary sale. I hate horror games but am excited to try out dead space.
You should get metro 2033 on ps4 and play it first

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Well... unless the normal one is 350, looks like my idea on the price drop is out the window.
Normal is 399. Doesn't rule out a surprise cut though

Mmm_fish_tacos

Originally Posted by @Neil_Druckmann
Look, Valve, all I'm saying is you give us the Half Life license and we'll take care of the rest.

Aura7541

Originally Posted by @Neil_Druckmann
Look, Valve, all I'm saying is you give us the Half Life license and we'll take care of the rest.
Cue the "Sony moneyhatted Half Life 3" comments :P

Mmm_fish_tacos

Cue the "Sony moneyhatted Half Life 3" comments :P
You should see the amount of shame post on gaf and his twitter.

Aura7541

You should see the amount of shame post on gaf and his twitter.
I just saw them. Those people really need to get their sarcasm detectors fixed.

Rorono

Dr. Pezus

Maybe then Half Life would actually be decent though
good one

Naughty Dog have actually taken more than a few pages from HL's playbook.

DerNebel

Huh banned again for a stupid non-reason from the chertz, I'm starting to get why the site is losing so many good members and is only left with the complete idiots (Samus Aran anyone?).

Anyway, is there a TGS hype thread? We're getting close now.

Legend

Huh banned again for a stupid non-reason from the chertz, I'm starting to get why the site is losing so many good members and is only left with the complete idiots (Samus Aran anyone?).

Feel free to make one.

Only 4 days!

Aura7541

Sony's link to the livestream isn't up yet, I believe. I guess we can always add it after the thread is created.

I rarely post on Chartz nowadays and whenever I log in, I just PM other users about how stupid the forum has become.

DerNebel

Sony's link to the livestream isn't up yet, I believe. I guess we can always add it after the thread is created.

I rarely post on Chartz nowadays and whenever I log in, I just PM other users about how stupid the forum has become.
I saw a link for the NicoNico stream on Gaf, but that's really not great for us westereners. :D

Btw. do you have the same user name over there? I don't remember reading that name on that site.

Feel free to make one.

Only 4 days!
I think I'll make one later today.

Aura7541

I saw a link for the NicoNico stream on Gaf, but that's really not great for us westereners. :D

Btw. do you have the same user name over there? I don't remember reading that name on that site.
No, I go by a different username on GAF. Some people like Basil, Gribble, Soriku, and Xbro use the same usernames across here, Chartz, and GAF. I just didn't, lol.

Go Up