PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

BasilZero

Nov 29, 2014, 04:04 PM Last Edit: Nov 29, 2014, 04:06 PM by BasilZero

Ugh. But it would be the same story there. Only a few 1st party titles and no 3rd party. Next year is looking bleak compared to PS4

PS4 does come with 2 games btw. Also, WiiU is way overpriced currently. I'd wait for a real price drop, which most likely will happen late next year.

He could of gotten the Best Buy bundle which was $359.99 ;o

Its like getting the WiiU for $249.99 + Smash bros ($59.99) and DKCRTF ($49.99).

Honestly I would wait for the PS4 (like I am now) and get a WiiU. There's plenty of first party and second party titles to go through.

Here is what I would get

1st Party
-Super Mario 3D World
-New Super Mario Bros. U
-New Super Luigi U
-The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
-Super Smash Bros.
-Mario Kart 8
-Pikmin 3
-Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
-Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
-NES Remix Pack

2nd Party
-Bayonetta 2
-Hyrule Warriors

3rd Party titles
-Sonic Lost World (The only third party I can think of that I would get at this point)
-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 WiiU Edition (I recommend this game! I would of gotten it myself but I already have it on PS3 :P)
-Monster Hunter 3 (if you are into grindy games)

I'm sure next year the first party support will be pretty good

-The Legend of Zelda U
-Yoshi's Woolly World
-Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

and whatever else they announce

Third party is shaming of course and I dont recommend it especially since you can get them for cheaper on other platforms especially on PC. Basically the thing to being a Nintendo gamer is to buy the first party titles and buy exclusive third party titles (which are a handful at the entire life of the system at least it was for GCN and Wii's case) and rest depend on Playstation/Xbox/PC. Otherwise you are just a delusional Nintendo fanboy.