Make your 2023 Gaming Predictions!

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 12, 2022, 04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Horizon

I think Sony will announce a lot this year. If you think about it, even teams like bluepoint who released games at launch have had 2.5~ years now since their last release.

They have a lot cooking. I think this year we will see what sucker punch is doing, TLoU multiplayer, probably what Sony bend is doing, and I think at least one more GaaS announcement from their new partnerships or studios.

The thing is now GaaS games need to be announced close to release or be dropped at the same day. They don't benefit from long announcements before release like single-layer games do
There was that leak stating Death Stranding 2 and Firewalks game were 2024 as well. Sony is clearly sitting on a ton and either waiting to have a massive showcase in summer to announce like 8 new games or split the showcase into two and announce 4 in summer and 4 in september. T

the-pi-guy

2024 seems like it will probably be a massive year.  
I'm a bit more worried about this year.  

BananaKing

2024 seems like it will probably be a massive year.  
I'm a bit more worried about this year.  
There is always a weak year in every gen for playstation, 2023 could be it. But if 2023 is their weak year and they had spiderman 2 in it then they will be ok.

Horizon

There is always a weak year in every gen for playstation, 2023 could be it. But if 2023 is their weak year and they had spiderman 2 in it then they will be ok.
Yeah Spider-man 2 is enough to carry PS5 alone but that's why it was smart for Sony to get Forspoken (hey it's a good game!) and FF16 to pad out the year.

kitler53

i still think TLoU MP releases this year.   that will (hopefully) be a big title.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up