Death loop |OT| see the MC: 89

Started by the-pi-guy, Aug 27, 2021, 01:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

kind of suprised they did any of that haptic stuff now that they are owned by MS.   wouldn't think they'd want to do anything to make the ps version better than the eventual xb version.
It was probably in the contract once they made the deal, and before MS bought them out  

the-pi-guy

kind of suprised they did any of that haptic stuff now that they are owned by MS.   wouldn't think they'd want to do anything to make the ps version better than the eventual xb version.
There is probably a requirement of PS5 games to implement some kind of haptics.  

kitler53

sure, maybe.   still surprised.  

such an odd situation for MS to be releasing a ps exclusive as ps's entire holiday line-up.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Controller randomly vibrates on startup.

Done.  ;)
It was probably in the contract once they made the deal, and before MS bought them out  
Yeah it's awkward on the outside but internally they probably need to give it their all as if Microsoft didn't buy them.

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

dang. I thought this will be a lot lower. Might check it out if its ever free on PS+ or its like 5 bucks

kitler53

definetly reviewing higher than i expected.   still not interested.

Legend

Easy win lol.

Glad it's not getting the prey treatment.

Legend

Ok gonna pick this up on wednesday. I need something fun.

Dr. Pezus

Lolwat. Didn't expect that. 88 right now

Legend

Lolwat. Didn't expect that. 88 right now
They are now 3 for 3 at hitting 88. Can't believe I was the only one expecting something around there.

Dr. Pezus

They are now 3 for 3 at hitting 88. Can't believe I was the only one expecting something around there.
Well they were both the same franchise. Looks like this game plays really well and is fresh!

kitler53

Ok gonna pick this up on wednesday. I need something fun.
then why would you pick this game.   :P

the-pi-guy

You're being weird about this game.

Legend

You're being weird about this game.
When is kitler not at least a little bit weird haha?
I really like immersive sims, timeloops, and arkane. Was gonna play deathloop at some point anyway.

Go Up