previous topic - next topic

Legend

BananaKing

Noice

Now bring us that PS meeting Sony

Dr. Pezus

Hype! Now for the tease of the box

the-pi-guy

The logo has gotten better feedback than Xbox series x.

Legend

The logo has gotten better feedback than Xbox series x.
I'm glad that we can hopefully stop having fanboys act like Microsoft has been crushing Sony with their next gen efforts. We've experienced 5% of the lead up to Xbox Series X and <1% of the lead up to PS5. Practically nothing has happened yet lol.

Almost all reactions so far are just reflections of their current gen efforts. Speaking of which.

PS5 logo 'breaks Instagram image likes record for games' | ResetEra

SONY'S NEXT-GEN CONSOLE POST SEEMINGLY THE MOST LIKED OF ALL-TIME FROM A GAMES COMPANY  Click to expand... Click to shrink...  
www.videogameschronicle.com   PS5 logo 'breaks Instagram image likes record for games' | VGC  Sony's next-gen console post seemingly the most liked of all-time from a games company…   www.videogameschronicle.com www.videogameschronicle.com    
Sony's PlayStation 5 logo looks to be the most popular Instagram image of all-time from a video games company, according to analytics gathered by VGC.

Less than 48 hours after it was posted, the PS5 logo image has amassed almost five million likes and 136,000 comments, easily surpassing the second-placed image post, Fortnite's Avengers Endgame crossover announcement from April 2019 (2.7 million likes).

The analysis includes what VGC understands to be the top 20 most popular video games and video games company accounts and does not include influencer profiles.  Click to expand... Click to shrink...  
Just saw this in my twitter feed, what a weird achievement, lol.  

the-pi-guy

I'm glad that we can hopefully stop having fanboys act like Microsoft has been crushing Sony with their next gen efforts. We've experienced 5% of the lead up to Xbox Series X and <1% of the lead up to PS5. Practically nothing has happened yet lol.

Almost all reactions so far are just reflections of their current gen efforts. Speaking of which.

PS5 logo 'breaks Instagram image likes record for games' | ResetEra
    www.videogameschronicle.com   PS5 logo 'breaks Instagram image likes record for games' | VGC Sony's next-gen console post seemingly the most liked of all-time from a games company…   www.videogameschronicle.com www.videogameschronicle.com      Just saw this in my twitter feed, what a weird achievement, lol.  

Yep!
So much to look forward to.   We still have almost all the specs, a lot of games, prices, UI, and a few others to look forward to.

the-pi-guy

"But you know. There are still more unique elements for PlayStation 5 to come that separate it from previous consoles. The 'bigger differences' have yet to be announced."

PS5 - unique, unannounced features teased by Sony Interactive Entertainment president - Gematsu

Legend

"But you know. There are still more unique elements for PlayStation 5 to come that separate it from previous consoles. The 'bigger differences' have yet to be announced."

PS5 - unique, unannounced features teased by Sony Interactive Entertainment president - Gematsu
Hopefully I don't get in trouble for this.

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>PS5 plays you!<br>

Dr. Pezus

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for this.

Spoiler for Hidden:

PS5 plays you!

Ah so it's a fraud!

the-pi-guy

I'm thinking that BC rumor fits the bill.