Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

darkknightkryta

May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM Last Edit: Mar 22, 2018, 01:12 AM by darkknightkryta
Anime North is happening soon!

Raven

Now this thread will see me in it about as much as Gooch's mom. Maybe even more.

darkknightkryta

Will you bring Gooch's mom in?

Raven

Xevross

darkknightkryta

So I left a poll up, what anime should I watch in hype for Anime North?

the-pi-guy

Have you seen Sekirei?

darkknightkryta

I've read it.  But I bought the Blurays last year at Anime North.  I haven't gotten around to watching it.

Raven

Reading the manga always ruins the anime for me. I only read the manga if I have no choice to get the rest of the story. I would watch Sekirei just for the bosom, the comedy, and the animation quality. The English voice acting is also top notch in that one.

darkknightkryta

That's why I got it.  Though I agree, manga ruins anime. But at the same time, I would at least like to know what happens vs the manga.  Like censorship and stuff.

Dr. Pezus

that's a no-brainer. FMA!!

darkknightkryta

that's a no-brainer. FMA!!

Full Metal is amazing.  I power read through that shame like there was no tomorrow.  It was pretty intense.

Raven

Persona 4 Golden Anime Series Announced, Airs in July

Atlus and MBS just announced that the PS Vita remake of Persona 4, subtitled The Golden, is going to get the anime series treatment.

The series will start airing on MBS this June, and you can find the teaser trailer just below.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to just go catatonic for a while as I watch that picture of Marie. She's charming, isn't she?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/03/persona-4-the-golden-anime-series-announced-airs-in-july/

darkknightkryta

Why aren't you posting this in my anime thread you woman ;o

Raven

Because it's off topic news. Ladyboy.

Go Up