The VR thread. U R Not red(e) PSVR2 is legitimate!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Sep 05, 2015, 06:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

How sick of Pi's VR hype are you?

Go Down

kitler53

He mentions a racing game at launch. Think it'll be Gran Turismo!?!?
psvr is suppose to launch early 2016.  if GT is at launch then it better be announced at PGW, 2016 would be insane, and 2016 holiday would be short on exclusives again lol.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

Also he said a puzzle game. Wonder which one he's talking about  ;)

Legend

Also he said a puzzle game. Wonder which one he's talking about  ;)
The Witness!

kitler53

The Witness!
if true i may actually get psvr.  the witness is probably going to be my GotG.

Legend

if true i may actually get psvr.  the witness is probably going to be my GotG.
Will probably be my indie GotG.

the-pi-guy

Will probably be my indie GotG.
Yeah, screw VizionEck.  

(It's coming next gen, we all know it!)

the-pi-guy

psvr is suppose to launch early 2016.  if GT is at launch then it better be announced at PGW, 2016 would be insane, and 2016 holiday would be short on exclusives again lol.
I'm guessing Horizon.  
That alone would almost make the holiday better.  
Almost.

Legend

I'm guessing Horizon.  
That alone would almost make the holiday better.  
Almost.
Horizon is holiday. TLG is fall. Summer is Rigs and all the Vr games. Spring is Uncharted.

Perfect!

kitler53

Horizon is holiday. TLG is fall. Summer is Rigs and all the Vr games. Spring is Uncharted.

Perfect!
horizon is delayed to spring 2017.
TLG is delayed to next gen.
rigs sucks so who cares.
uncharted is ps4's only exclusive for the year (digital and 3rd party doesn't count).

fudge you sony.  fudge you.  whree is me gaemes?!?

Legend

Tokyo, Japan - Sony Corporation ("Sony") is announcing that it has  completed the acquisition of Softkinetic Systems S.A. ("Softkinetic"),  after reaching an agreement with the company and its major shareholders.  With this acquisition, Softkinetic - which possesses time-of-flight  ("ToF") range image sensor technology, as well as related systems and  software - has become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony.

ToF is a method for resolving the distance to an object. ToF distance  measurement pixels, which are laid on top of the sensor in two  dimensions, measure the flight time (delay) it takes for light to leave  the light source, reflect off the object, and return to the image  sensor.

Sony will focus on combining Softkinetic's ToF range image sensor  technology expertise with its own technologies with the aim of  developing the next generation of range image sensors and solutions, not  only in the field of imaging, but for broader sensing-related  applications as well.

No material impact is anticipated on Sony's consolidated financial  results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2016 as a result of the  acquisition.

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Press/201510/15-083E/index.html

Legend

kitler53

doesn't look like anything nintendo hasn't already done like 10 years ago.   but like they say,.. it's flattering.

Legend

doesn't look like anything nintendo hasn't already done like 10 years ago.   but like they say,.. it's flattering.
The cool thing is that both people are miles apart yet it feels like local multiplayer.

kitler53

The cool thing is that both people are miles apart yet it feels like local multiplayer.
which is exactly the feeling nintendo creates when you have a really big couch and a box of toys.

Legend

Vive releasing Dec 8th!

Rumor: HTC Vive launch date/launch date annoucement on Dec 8 - NeoGAF

Bartosz Zik (HTC product commercialization manager) states (in 2 interviews) that Dec 8 will be when HTC "premier" the VR headset in UK, US and Germany.
 Not sure what does "premier" exactly refers to here. Could be an announcement of a release date, or the release date itself. Either way its not a public official annoucement so best to take it as a rumor for now.
Update: We reached out to HTC and their response states “I would not consider this information confirmed or from HTC official channels.”

http://www.roadtovr.com/htc-vive-may...view-suggests/

I'm getting it instead of a xbox!(or at least I hope to)

Go Up