Publisher : Sony

the-pi-guy

Horizon

kitler53

not going to say I have no interest but:
- helldivers
- dragons dogma
- FF 

...all look more interesting and is already too much for the launch period.  

not going to pick this up until I at least have played GoT. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

nnodley

i think i'm going more towards dragons dogma before this, but I might just get both cause why not

kitler53

i think i'm going more towards dragons dogma before this, but I might just get both cause why not
i can only think of 2 reasons:  time and money.    

i have the money but not the time.   my backlog is massive and i'm pretty much ashamed i've never played TLoU2, GoT, any of the spiderman games, and quite a few other titles.   

oh, and i should add Stellar Blade.    I want that one too.   

Last year was the year of "finding value in ps+ exta".   I played waaay too many games i didn't particularly care about just because they were "free".    I'm determined this year is the year of not giving a fudge about the "value" and to go back to just playing what i want to play.   so far so good.   I'm playing BG3, talos principle 2, and now helldivers.   i did install foamstars as well.   i'm glad to have tried it.   i'll give it at least another go but i'm not sure i'll keep at it.    ...but i'm going to get to that backlog.    it's been 6 years since spiderman released,... it's waaay overdue.

nnodley

i can only think of 2 reasons:  time and money.    

i have the money but not the time.   my backlog is massive and i'm pretty much ashamed i've never played TLoU2, GoT, any of the spiderman games, and quite a few other titles.  

oh, and i should add Stellar Blade.    I want that one too.  

Last year was the year of "finding value in ps+ exta".   I played waaay too many games i didn't particularly care about just because they were "free".    I'm determined this year is the year of not giving a fudge about the "value" and to go back to just playing what i want to play.   so far so good.   I'm playing BG3, talos principle 2, and now helldivers.   i did install foamstars as well.   i'm glad to have tried it.   i'll give it at least another go but i'm not sure i'll keep at it.    ...but i'm going to get to that backlog.    it's been 6 years since spiderman released,... it's waaay overdue.
yeah time is my biggest factor, but I don't have kids or anything so all I have is main work and my indie game, but I try to dedicate most weekends to playing games most of the day. I will wait for reviews though.  Cause you never know if something might just not be worth my time

I loved Ghost of Tsushima and its combat so I hope this is just as good

kitler53

yeah time is my biggest factor, but I don't have kids or anything so all I have is main work and my indie game, but I try to dedicate most weekends to playing games most of the day. I will wait for reviews though.  Cause you never know if something might just not be worth my time

I loved Ghost of Tsushima and its combat so I hope this is just as good
my co-op buddy raved about GoT.   i Iook at Ronin with the same interest,.. totally looks like my kind of game.    but i will not buy it until i have at least played GoT first.