Fish tacos is getting...

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 22, 2014, 12:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

What is so annoying about it? I didn't even notice anything on my S4

admittedly i am using a almost 3 year old phone, so it has gotten better and improved since then. however it does slow down the phone because it adds UI layers to the OS. however some bugs happen with me because of the OS are laughable, i wont ever use it again.

Mmm_fish_tacos

My phone is here. I love it, but accessories are very limited.

Mmm_fish_tacos

My god, this camera is amazing for a cell phone.

Can someone figure out how to post these for me. It doesn't seem to be working...

Mmm_fish_tacos

7H3

as somone who is using samsung, its shame, and i will never ever buy it again. i would advise going with another brand.

what phone do you have or had before? I've the S2 for a while now and have no complaints... :/ but I think the only other brand I'd be willing to go with right now is Sony for a phone
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

what phone do you have or had before? I've the S2 for a while now and have no complaints... :/ but I think the only other brand I'd be willing to go with right now is Sony for a phone

i have the samsung galaxy wonder. basically a slightly more powerful S1. never again with samsung, never again. they didnt even bother updating it to andriod 4.0 when 4.0 was already released before they released my phone. utter battleship. im going with sony, they atleast treat their costumers right.

Mmm_fish_tacos

My post are missing...

Xevross

We lost 12 hours.

7H3

i have the samsung galaxy wonder. basically a slightly more powerful S1. never again with samsung, never again. they didnt even bother updating it to andriod 4.0 when 4.0 was already released before they released my phone. utter battleship. im going with sony, they atleast treat their costumers right.

I've read and noticed sony is really good about updates... but I thought 4.0 came out after I bought my S2 which was 2 months before the Note came out...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Can anyone fix those photos?

Dr. Pezus

Lol that's like complaining about something in iPhone 1 today.

Mmm_fish_tacos

So, typing is a lot better on this than the s4.

BananaKing

Lol that's like complaining about something in iPhone 1 today.

well when i pay hunders of dollars for a product i tend to keep it for a few years at least. im not one to upgrade my phone every year or less. however i think its logical for me to complain that samsung didnt bother giving one single version update for the phone, specially since the phone released with an outdated version.

if samsung bothered to even update it to 4.0 and never update it again i honestly wouldnt have been upset, but they didnt even do that.

Sony and Nokia are the way to go.

Dr. Pezus

Nokia?? Wtf. Now you went too far.

If I had to choose I would pick Samsung every time. Then maybe Sony. Then maybe Apple or HTC. Then I'd consider Nokia. I remember the good old days when everyone had a Nokia

Mmm_fish_tacos

Viewing in the sun is 1000 times better that the s4 as well. 

Go Up