Murdered: Soul Suspect Hype Thread

Started by nnodley, May 09, 2014, 03:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

GET HYPED!! I am! Game looks fun!

Will post more into the OP later! Just getting the thread ready.

Dr. Pezus

7H3

hyped to watch someone else play it on youtube or twitch...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

nnodley

7H3

The game kind of reminds me of heavy rain a bit for some reason

Raven

Gotta be honest. I think it's gonna be terrible.

nnodley

The game kind of reminds me of heavy rain a bit for some reason

Yep get the same vibe!  It won't be an amazing game obviously, but mid 70's average I hope. 

7H3

I generally don't rely on meta as I don't normally agree... Must I'd the time I'd give lower scoring games higher scores and higher scoring games lower scores save for a few titles.

nnodley

I generally don't rely on meta as I don't normally agree... Must I'd the time I'd give lower scoring games higher scores and higher scoring games lower scores save for a few titles.

I mostly look at gameinformer, eurogamer, and sometimes IGN scores.  I normally agree with their scores most of the time.

Dr. Pezus

I mostly look at gameinformer, eurogamer, and sometimes IGN scores.  I normally agree with their scores most of the time.

Me too, unless they rate a game I like too low or a game I don't like too high

darkknightkryta

So what's happening with Murdered Soul?

nnodley

So what's happening with Murdered Soul?

BOMBA!!!!  Got worse reviews than I thought.  Didn't buy it. Will buy it when it's $20 probably.  And not to mention Airtight Games, studio behind murdered, has been shut down. So likely didn't sell very well either.

darkknightkryta

I just went to check up on Airtighte Games, they made Dark Void...

7H3

I browse the scores of games I'm not interested or aware of at the time of reading. Mostly I look for what is said about the game in previews and reviews to gauge if I'll like it or not. Usually review scores aren't close to what I'd give