Legend

We are go for launch!!!

Legend

We did it!!!

Humans in space.

Legend

Legend

May 31, 2020, 04:49 AM Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 04:54 AM by Legend

Docking is tomorrow morning. Everything has been great so far.

Legend

Great view of dragon with Earth in the back.

Legend

Legend

Legend

56 million views on SpaceX's channel, wow.

Legend

Bookmarking all the reddit threads I saw about this moment in history. Will be cool to look back on this in the years to come.

A couple of minutes ago, for the first time in history, astronauts have entered the Int. Space Stations from a commercially-made spacecraft : interestingasfuck

The Falcon 9 returns to Earth : interestingasfuck

Bob and Doug gives a tour of their capsule on their way to the ISS today. : videos

(OC) Number of people watching SpaceX's launch to ISS : dataisbeautiful

Astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley fist bump after the first US launch of a crewed spacecraft since 2011 : gifs

True american heroes : funny

America today in two pictures. We are truly living in a cyberpunk dystopia. : Cyberpunk

Jealous : WhitePeopleTwitter

PsBattle: SpaceX Dragon Astronauts : photoshopbattles

In celebration of SpaceX's Crew Dragon launch, my friend and I built a space shuttle in Minecraft! : Minecraft

me_irl : me_irl

Blursed musk : blursedimages

Let’s the conspiracies begin : memes

SpaceX and NASA have successfully launched a rocket with an onboard crew. : ThatsInsane

SpaceX shoots Nasa astronauts into space in historic mission : worldnews

Godspeed, Bob and Doug : WhitePeopleTwitter

Lift Off! NASA and SpaceX has successfully launched a historic space flight with U.S. crew to the International Space Station since the Shuttle program was retired in 2011 🚀 : space

I managed to snap a photo of the SpaceX Crew Dragon launch from 20mi away : nextfuckinglevel

Crew Dragon has cleared the tower. : spacex

SpaceX zero G indicator is the most Scientific equipment i have ever seen. : funny

SpaceX successfully launches first crew to orbit, ushering in new era of spaceflight : technology

The progression is satisfyingly brilliant. : interestingasfuck

Can't believe how close the rocket was going past tonight : CasualUK

To all the flat earthers : teenagers

These dudes just left earth. Incredible. : pics

SpaceX rocket ship lifts off with 2 Americans : news

me_irl : meirl

mars sounds pretty good rn : memes

Saw the SpaceX launch from my window seat as we left the Tampa Airport : mildlyinteresting

Watching Space X fly over and feeling pretty humbled I said to my Mum ‘I can’t believe there’s two tiny humans in there flying round the world’ to which she replied ‘they’re not tiny, they’re just very far away’. : britishproblems

Space madlads : madlads

Why does the lady announcing the space x launch keep saying "ofcourse I still love you"? : NoStupidQuestions

History is made as NASA astronauts launch from Kennedy Space Center for the first time in nine years on the SpaceX Crew Dragon a couple of minutes ago : interestingasfuck

bruh y’all see that too? : dankmemes

Legend

My sister went to space!

Also the flag has been handed over!

Go Up