Death Stranding: bet on the Metacritic

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 27, 2019, 04:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

This video makes me really want the game  :o

Legend

I'm thinking I'm going to buy this at launch. I worry about the game being too slow but it really feels like something unique that should be experienced on its own.

Dr. Pezus

I'm thinking I'm going to buy this at launch. I worry about the game being too slow but it really feels like something unique that should be experienced on its own.
Yup. The game looks visually stunning and I really like how the traversal sounds. I mean, how much and what he's carrying literally affects how he walks and climbs and how fast he can stop.

the-pi-guy

kitler53

This video makes me really want the game  :o
great video.  really gets me excited for horizon 2 on the ps5.  it's going to be insane.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

nnodley

love me some walking sims!  Though this might take it to the extremes, but i'm still pretty positive i'm gonna love the game.

Dr. Pezus

Increased to 85!

Legend

DerNebel

Just got the game. Let's see what all the fuss is about.

Dr. Pezus

Down to 83 on meta  ???
2/5 from giantbomb

Xevross

Down to 83 on meta  ???
2/5 from giantbomb
dang.

I'd be super winning this if the EDGE reviewer decided to finish the game and give it a score.

Legend

I've been doing everything I can to avoid spoilers/game info. Picking it up in the morning.

Xevross

Man the impressions in the ERA thread are overwhelmingly positive, I definitely overestimated the negative feedback this game would get. It's tempting to me give it a go, but I really do feel like I'd find it boring.

the-pi-guy

Man the impressions in the ERA thread are overwhelmingly positive, I definitely overestimated the negative feedback this game would get. It's tempting to me give it a go, but I really do feel like I'd find it boring.
You probably will because you're weird.   8)

Xevross

You probably will because you're weird.   8)
:o  rude

Well this is exactly how I felt about BOTW after I heard a lot of that game was traversing a large open world, then I decided to get it and it ended up becoming my favourite game ever. So... maybe

Go Up