Shuhei Yoshida introduces PlayStation Indies; 9 Exciting Titles To Be Announced

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 01, 2020, 02:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Shuhei Yoshida introduces PlayStation Indies; 9 Exciting Titles To Be Announced | ResetEra

Shuhei Yoshida

I'm pleased to formally announce the PlayStation Indies initiative. With PlayStation Indies, we hope to spotlight and support the best of the best indie games being published on PlayStation and the entire indie community as a whole. Our goal is to make PlayStation the best place to develop, find, and play great indie games.  Click to expand... Click to shrink... 
Today, alongside news of the PlayStation Indies initiative, we're happy to debut nine imaginative and exciting titles coming to both PS4 and PS5. Stay tuned throughout the morning for these reveals, which we'll gather up here once they've all concluded. Can't wait to hear what you think!  Click to expand... Click to shrink... 
While details are still forthcoming, we are also happy to confirm a new indie title will join the PlayStation Now service every month, starting with Hello Neighbor in July. Please look out for our monthly PS Now posts for more information!  Click to expand... Click to shrink... 
blog.playstation.com    Introducing PlayStation Indies and a morning of captivating new games   Nine titles debut alongside first details of our new PlayStation Indies initiative.   blog.playstation.com blog.playstation.com       
[/size]

Currently unconfirmed about whether one of these titles will be VizionEck.

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Jul 01, 2020, 03:23 PM Last Edit: Jul 01, 2020, 03:24 PM by the-pi-guy
Second one:

Third one:

Someone said this was announced a few days ago though.

kitler53

First one:

this was already announced but this still looks fantastic.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Jul 01, 2020, 05:55 PM Last Edit: Jul 01, 2020, 06:14 PM by the-pi-guy
Eight:

Nine:

kitler53

watched all 9 trailers now.  everything looked good.  for my tastes marquette and creaks are a must play.  fist and carto are probably play.  where the heart is and heavenly bodies is a maybe but i need a better look at gameplay.  haven and recompile might be okay but don't look like my thing.   worms rumble is a hard pass.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Most of these were already included in streams over the past few weeks but it's nice to give them more attention.