Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DrakeSnake

After watching Tintin im excited by the new Popeye movie. Will definitely go watch this in cinema.

t=22

Riderz1337

Transformers Age of Extinction - Eww.

The Inbetweeners - Pretty good UK comedy movie. Went in with no expectations and enjoyed it.

I might watch a movie called Cold in July today. It has that guy from Dexter and the trailer looked very interesting.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

7H3

about to watch we are the millers with my wife for an "in home date night" :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

about to watch we are the millers with my wife for an "in home date night" :P

"wife"

Legend

I watched gone girl. Really really good!

Dr. Pezus

I want to watch it too! Also really looking forward to the Paul Thomas Anderson movie, Inherent Vice!

Riderz1337

Gone Girl, Foxcatcher, Interstellar and The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies are the movies I'm looking forward to in the coming months. What about you guys?

Riderz1337

Oh and MAYBE Exodus Gods and Kings, but thats only because Christian Bale is awesome.

Legend

Gone Girl, Foxcatcher, Interstellar and The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies are the movies I'm looking forward to in the coming months. What about you guys?

Just interstellar since I already saw gone girl.

NeverDies

I'm looking forward to the new Dracula movie. It looks really good!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

Oh Stephen Hawking looks amazing!!!

DrakeSnake

Im interested in watching Gone Girl since its the director who made fight club (classic movie). Also watched the Robocop Remake it was good, but i felt that it was missing something. It had a lot of good and interesting ideas played in social commentary but never fully expend on it.

the-pi-guy

I watched Captain America: Winter Soldier and Blended. 

DrakeSnake

I watched Captain America: Winter Soldier and Blended. 
Cool story bro, and since you didn't tell us much about them i'll just assumed you loved the Adam Sandler movie and hated Winter Soldier.

the-pi-guy

Cool story bro, and since you didn't tell us much about them i'll just assumed you loved the Adam Sandler movie and hated Winter Soldier.

No, really liked them both, but Blended needed less Adam Sandler humor.  :P

Go Up