Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Definitely agree about Faults in our stars and Guardians of the galaxy! Enjoyed Tintin as well when it came out and I want to see The Place Beyond the Pine. Haven't seen the rest.

DrakeSnake

Tim Tim is great and funny.
I havn't watched Tim Tim yet so i'll check it out ;-)

Riderz1337

Place Beyond the Pines was meeeeh. Got a tad bit boring to be honest.

Monsters University was great. Loved the style the movie had, very colourful and pretty to look at. Also quite funny at times.

Guardians was excellent. Nothing else needs to be said.

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Monsters University- man was it bland. They really market this on pure nostalgia alone. Not even close to living up to the original.

Tintin- wow now this was a really great animated movie. Holy shame they got so many big names in this movie. Man it was fun, exciting and really creative. The extras on bluray is worth it. You can see everyone giving there all and respecting the source material.

Those are the only two I've seen and I fully agree with you.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Under the skin, if you want to be creeped out and put to sleep at the same time watch this movie. Also she gets full nude so that might be worth it for some.

Legend

Under the skin, if you want to be creeped out and put to sleep at the same time watch this movie. Also she gets full nude so that might be worth it for some.

I hadn't even heard about this movie till I saw an add in Gent.

Dr. Pezus

I've already seen that scene ;o

Legend

I just watched one, two, three! Great movie.

Legend

I watched sniper. It was good.

Legend

I watched super 8 again. Better than I remember.

Riderz1337

I watched a small indie film called Coherence - http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/coherence_2013/

Complete mind fudge...But I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Ended up having a long conversation about it with my cousin after watching it lol. Definitely recommend.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

I watched Anchorman 2 again. Great movie.

Wait. Someone else posted here? Party!

Legend

I watched paranormal activity: the marked ones. Sucked but was fun.

I watched her. Pretty good. Loved the ai.

7H3

I watched paranormal activity: the marked ones. Sucked but was fun.

I watched her. Pretty good. Loved the ai.

Yeah... Her was definitely different... Not sure how I felt about it, but that tech and the AI storyline was pretty dang cool. I'd say a tentative 8/10
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Watched Dial M for Murder. I watched it from 1 to 3 AM so I was a bit tired and missed some info but what I saw was good!

Go Up