Movie Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Spoiler for Hidden:

I liked Rey but come on. She knows the MF, is a dang rocket scientist, and a skilled pilot? A skilled fighter (which was the most believable). Then out of no where can not only  defend from mind tricks but use it against someone as skilled as Ren (Stopped a dang blaster Neo style.) Then defeats him with a weapon shes never handled before?
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Knowing the MF kinda goes with being a rocket scientist. &nbsp;<br>I feel like those three things kinda go with the territory. &nbsp;Was likely picking up lots of scraps and was quite familiar with how things worked. &nbsp;<br>Seems very likely that she was defending herself on a regular basis.<br>Special? &nbsp;Sure. &nbsp;Crazy impossible unrealistically special? &nbsp;Not as much as you&#39;re letting on. &nbsp;<br><br><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;"><br>I can&#39;t really agree about the last part. &nbsp;I didn&#39;t really feel like it was out of nowhere. &nbsp;<br>Here&#39;s why, there&#39;s so many indications throughout the movie that she is linked to Luke in some way. &nbsp;<br>Just the fact that his light saber was pretty much calling her. &nbsp;<br>Legend even suggested that she was already trained by Luke to some extent, and had her memory wiped. &nbsp;<br></div></div></div><br>