Pokemon Presents Event Feb 26th

Started by Xevross, Feb 26, 2021, 12:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

kitler53

the audio synching is terrible.   xD

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

Man the originals kind of look better because this one has some real rough spots. Definitely seems like the worst remakes yet.

kitler53

Man the originals kind of look better because this one has some real rough spots. Definitely seems like the worst remakes yet.
that's the nintendo we know and loath.  xD

the open world one looks disappointing to me.   i've always said the jump to open world would be great for the franchise but the world looks desolate and bland and the gameplay looks as boring as ever.   this is definitely going to sell 30 million units...

Xevross

that's the nintendo we know and loath.  xD

the open world one looks disappointing to me.   i've always said the jump to open world would be great for the franchise but the world looks desolate and bland and the gameplay looks as boring as ever.   this is definitely going to sell 30 million units...
That's a good summary so far, it looks very bland and empty with what they've shown, there needs to be a lot more to do and more interesting places to visit.

And the remakes are bumming me out hard, Lets Go Pikachu/Eevee from two years ago looked way better than this shame. I'm okay with a chibi artstyle and sometimes it looks nice but most shots of the DP remakes are awful, the character models in particular are dire.

Xevross

No explanation needed. Oof.

Xevross

Real screenshot:

kitler53

No explanation needed. Oof.
agreed.

i am in no way a graphics joker but it's difficult for me to comprehend that they have hardware about as powerful as a ps4 and they make game after game that visually looks more like it belongs on ps3 era hardware and somehow still has less things on the screen.

Go Up