PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Speaking of Japanese news Sony will from now on publish COD in Japan.  it will be a Playstation exclusive.  

Considering the high numbers COD now does and the popularity of black ops 2, this has a chance to hit a million.  750k minimum.  pretty big game for SCEJ.
Source? Big news.

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Speaking of Japanese news Sony will from now on publish COD in Japan.  it will be a Playstation exclusive.  

Considering the high numbers COD now does and the popularity of black ops 2, this has a chance to hit a million.  750k minimum.  pretty big game for SCEJ.
If they can publish it however they like they should choose to make it ps4 only and give it a bundle. That should provide a decent boost.

Kerotan

If they can publish it however they like they should choose to make it ps4 only and give it a bundle. That should provide a decent boost.
I highly doubt the ps3 version won't release.  

Source? Big news.
I read it in the media create thread from either Zhuge or hiska.  Quoting some Japanese blog. Apparently it's the same deal as destiny.

Riderz1337

Some guy on reddit has a comment that has 15 upvotes which says Naughty Dog is a second party studio. I correct him and say they are first party not second party and I get 4 downvotes??

Wtf...
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Some guy on reddit has a comment that has 15 upvotes which says Naughty Dog is a second party studio. I correct him and say they are first party not second party and I get 4 downvotes??

Wtf...
link

Legend

Wtf...
Voting systems for posts are just horrible. Gives people a way to say you're wrong, without actually putting their own reputation/account on the line. It's just anonymous pointless opinions.

darkknightkryta

What happened to Square?

Dr. Pezus

Legend

BananaKing

this game seems interesting. i wonder why nobody is talking about it.

Legend

this game seems interesting. i wonder why nobody is talking about it.
It doesn't have the best track record if I'm remembering correctly.

BananaKing

Legend

by it you mean the dev?
I can't remember where or how, but I've seen lots of gameplay of it already throughout the months. The game is/was janky and poor.

Go Up