The Anime Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

darkknightkryta

Love the song.  Need to get back into the anime. 

Start watching it before Aniplex rapes you.  They're selling blurays at 10 bucks an episode.

darkknightkryta

Blumenkranz? Love that one. I thought the anime was great. I was a little put off by it at first. Then the two natural pines and dog got my attention. Then as I kept watching I started enjoying the ridiculous story, the characters, and some of the humor.

Yeah that one.  It's so avant-garde evil.  Plus the music in general's amazing.  We were watching the OVA during Halloween, my two friends break out into singing when Don't Lose Your Way started playing.  Such epic music.  Kinda sad music in anime's been going downhill.  Have you listened to the last set of episodes for Dragon Ball Kai?  The new episodes.  The music is soo bad.  It sounds like Sonic music.

Raven

Yeah that one.  It's so avant-garde evil.  Plus the music in general's amazing.  We were watching the OVA during Halloween, my two friends break out into singing when Don't Lose Your Way started playing.  Such epic music.  Kinda sad music in anime's been going downhill.  Have you listened to the last set of episodes for Dragon Ball Kai?  The new episodes.  The music is soo bad.  It sounds like Sonic music.

Never bothered watching it. After having seen every DBZ and GT episode, all of the movies, and most of the original Dragon Ball I just had no interest in spending any time watching a rehash. So burned out and now that I'm older and have seen much better anime it's hard for me to get the enjoyment from it.

DrakeSnake

Listening to Kiryuin Ragyo's theme from Kill La Kill.  How'd you guys like the anime?  I personally think it was a revelation for the stagnation that hit anime.
Really liked that song as for the show itself. The anime has a lot of high points that keeps me on my sits, but it was mostly dull for me and Mako is equivalent to Jarjar binks to me. :(

darkknightkryta

Really liked that song as for the show itself. The anime has a lot of high points that keeps me on my sits, but it was mostly dull for me and Mako is equivalent to Jarjar binks to me. :(

D:

How could you not like her Hallelujah moments?

t=11

DrakeSnake

D:

t=11
Well if you didn't like it the first time imagine the pain of watching it the entire show.

darkknightkryta

Well if you didn't like it the first time imagine the pain of watching it the entire show.

I know :(. Except I loved them :P

DrakeSnake

I know :(. Except I loved them :P
If only we could've switch places. :P

the-pi-guy

Watching the pilot to Naruto. 
Pretty emotional but doesn't feel like a pilot. 

BasilZero

D:

t=11

Now I have my reason to watch dis anime.

I will watch this after I catch up to One Piece (which I started so far and watched 5 eps so far in the last 24 hrs ;p) and Nisemonogatari.

the-pi-guy

Now I have my reason to watch dis anime.

I will watch this after I catch up to One Piece (which I started so far and watched 5 eps so far in the last 24 hrs ;p) and Nisemonogatari.

Only 5?  Come on man! 

BasilZero

Only 5?  Come on man!

Well I am on Episode 651 - so I'm like only 30 episodes late.

the-pi-guy

What would you guys think of a Naruto open world RPG, make your own characters and stuff?

BasilZero

What would you guys think of a Naruto open world RPG, make your own characters and stuff?

Make it like Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

darkknightkryta

The first Ninja Storm was more or less that.  Minus level up and creating your own character.

Go Up