Started by Xevross, Sep 12, 2020, 01:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

nnodley

I'm sooooo excited to watch this!!!

also i was hoping there would be some leaks by now.  Glad there isn't though so hopefully they blow us away.

Xevross

"They'll break Twitter. For sure."

Oh boy, what's going to happen?

Legend

Xevross

nnodley

"They'll break Twitter. For sure."

Oh boy, what's going to happen?
Shieeeet!! If whoever is saying this stuff is legit and its true........ohhhhhh boy!

Xevross

Bear McCreary just RT'd the event.

God I don't want to expect it and have it ruined, so I'm just going to wipe GOW from my mind for the next two hours.

Shieeeet!! If whoever is saying this stuff is legit and its true........ohhhhhh boy!
katharsisT is one of the few legit and well proven Sony insiders on Era.

the-pi-guy

I'm going to up my prediction from 1-3 game announcements to 3-5 announcements.

Legend

Bear Mcreary just RT'd the event.

God I don't want to expect it and have it ruined, so I'm just going to wipe GOW from my mind for the next two hours.
He makes a lot of music. Could even be working on another game!

Could also just be excited like almost everyone else lol.

Also how did I miss this trailer? Never seen it before.

the-pi-guy

Bear McCreary just RT'd the event.

katharsisT is one of the few legit and well proven Sony insiders on Era.
There's another possibility.
Don't read. Saving my guess for later.

Spoiler for Hidden:
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;"><br><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;"><br><br>New IP from SSM&#39;s second team. &nbsp;<br></div></div></div><br></div></div></div><br><br>

Xevross

I'm going to up my prediction from 1-3 game announcements to 3-5 announcements.
Yeah seems like there might be a few.

Okabe is another verified insider and is hyping this up too.

the-pi-guy

He makes a lot of music. Could even be working on another game!

Could also just be excited like almost everyone else lol.

Also how did I miss this trailer? Never seen it before.

I think a handful of people from SSM have been retweeting the announcement. Might not mean anything.

Xevross

I think a handful of people from SSM have been retweeting the announcement. Might not mean anything.

Yeah they are Sony employees after all.

DerNebel

Yeah, so you know... like ... I'm kinda giddy like a kid on Christmas, right now.

Go Up