Kids don't die, they just run away

Started by Legend, Jun 28, 2020, 10:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Dumb idea I'ved had for a while. Kids need to die in my game because it's a sim, but lots of people don't want that. So when desired, kids just get annoyed and run away if their health reaches zero. They are never seen again.

Dr. Pezus

Reminds me of the kids in Fallout 3 who were annoying fudges but you couldn't do anything about that  :'(

Xevross

Dumb idea I'ved had for a while. Kids need to die in my game because it's a sim, but lots of people don't want that. So when desired, kids just get annoyed and run away if their health reaches zero. They are never seen again.
Yeah I like it. Remind me of the dogs in scout units in Civ 6.

Legend

Reminds me of the kids in Fallout 3 who were annoying fudges but you couldn't do anything about that  :'(
Sucked in Skyrim too. Any npc that can't get hurt really pulls me out of a game, even if I don't want to hurt them.

Yeah I like it. Remind me of the dogs in scout units in Civ 6.
I never noticed that.

kitler53

just kill the kids. it will be the best marketing your game will ever get. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Jun 29, 2020, 05:16 AM Last Edit: Jun 29, 2020, 05:20 AM by Legend
just kill the kids. it will be the best marketing your game will ever get.
I want to stick to a teen rating. If I can get away with killing kids and literal babies, sure it'll just be an option.

M rated games are a huge headache and involve a lot of hoops like age ratings before you can see the website.

the-pi-guy