F me

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 21, 2020, 12:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Nov 21, 2020, 12:32 AM Last Edit: Nov 21, 2020, 12:34 AM by the-pi-guy

I don't understand.

For context: this kid crossed the WI-IL border. Illegally possessed a gun and killed two people during the protests. (A lot of people think the shootings were justified self defense).

Even in that case, the whole response is creepy to me.

Xevross

Disgusting and scary.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

kitler53

what's not to understand.  the kid is white.   a black kid would have been shot 58 times in the back on the scene.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

I think the creepiest aspect of this to me, is that there are tons of people who are praising him as an American hero and praising God for him.  

Even if you think the shootings were justified in self defense, I don't understand the hero worship.  

kitler53

I think the creepiest aspect of this to me, is that there are tons of people who are praising him as an American hero and praising God for him.  

Even if you think the shootings were justified in self defense, I don't understand the hero worship.  

it is because  conservative media has spent three decades now telling people that liberals aren't americans, aren't humans, and are the enemy of freedom, justice, and god.  there is a reason civil war fan fiction is soo popular in conservative groups.  they want us dead.  

to see a white christain conservative kill a black kid.  they will cheer that as if he killed osama bin laden. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens