Games you replay

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 13, 2020, 03:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

I know a few people here don't really like replaying games. It's a big thing for me.  When I love a game, I routinely replay it.  I prefer replaying my favorite games over playing a new game that aren't as good.  

I think Uncharted 2 is the one with the most replays.  I have played through the game about 11 times.  

Final Fantasy X, Super Mario RPG, Jak 1-3 were games that I replayed every couple years.

Bloodborne I've finished 4 times.  The Last of Us is the same I believe.

Legend

I've replayed most of the Uncharteds a lot.

I played FEZ like 6 times.

Played Antichamber 2 or 3 times.

Playing botw as a forever game.

As a kid, I replayed Spyro hundreds of times.

Replayed The Unfinished Swan a few times.

Planing to replay The Witness one of these days.

kitler53

I've replayed most of the Uncharteds a lot.

I played FEZ like 6 times.

Played Antichamber 2 or 3 times.

Playing botw as a forever game.

As a kid, I replayed Spyro hundreds of times.

Replayed The Unfinished Swan a few times.

Planing to replay The Witness one of these days.
how can you play a game like fez 6 times?   puzzle games have just the worst replayablity because once you learn how to solve a puzzle the game is "spoiled".   I attempted to replay the witness once just because i loved my first playthough soo much but i just couldn't.

the only games i've replayed really are snes games (mario world, super metriod, zelda) or ratchet and clank games.   i have replayed a few others but mostly i don't replay games.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

how can you play a game like fez 6 times?   puzzle games have just the worst replayablity because once you learn how to solve a puzzle the game is "spoiled".   I attempted to replay the witness once just because i loved my first playthough soo much but i just couldn't.

the only games i've replayed really are snes games (mario world, super metriod, zelda) or ratchet and clank games.   i have replayed a few others but mostly i don't replay games.

Fez is a decent platformer and has nice atmosphere. I did my first playthrough way back when. Then I did a second playthrough going for 100% completion. Then after a few years I played it again while taking notes. Then I played it for a while on Vita cause Vita. Then I replayed for 209% completion. Then I just yesterday played the first hour to refresh my memory on some things.

Or something like that.

The Witness I'd play again since I skipped almost all of the other line puzzles, and again I'd be playing while taking dev notes.