The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

lolz.  musk is such an dog.

...i guess this probably wasn't musk.  at least not directly.   still, fudge musk.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

nnodley

I hope the new Marvel and EA deal works out well.  I'm hoping that with news/rumors that EA studios doing Dragon Age and Mass Effect are looking at them as single player games that any marvel games they develop will not be forced GAAS games

Legend

Nov 03, 2022, 03:38 PM Last Edit: Nov 03, 2022, 05:36 PM by Legend
The Entropy Centre Reviews - OpenCritic

Not buying it now but a good game to play eventually.

kitler53

wishlited. also not buying now with GoW around the corner but I want to eventually. 

nnodley

Sounds so good. Love they keep the theme from the ezio trilogy alive by just remixing it for each new game.  The style for this one is so good.

towards the end you'll hear the ezios theme portion

Legend

An indie game I've been following is actually a roblox mod

:P

the-pi-guy

Legend

Sony treats Steam Deck better than PS Vita! Top 10 Great on Deck sellers. : SteamDeck

6 out of the top 10 are PlayStation Studios....

I think I'll buy one next month. I don't really need it, but it just seems so nice.

(plus I could make sure Hapax works)

nnodley

I think I'll buy one next month. I don't really need it, but it just seems so nice.

(plus I could make sure Hapax works)
heh. i've been so close to buying one too. I had it in my cart and everything.  Then was like do i really need this and closed the browser

BananaKing

I really think Sony needs to release another handheld.

It should he compatible with all its console games, just at a lower res and framerate. No need to release exclusives for it. Just call it a PS5 portable.

the-pi-guy

Destruction All Stars though.

nnodley

Maybe this will make devs/publishers think twice about green lighting tons of live service games.  It's for sure a hard market to penetrate

kitler53

sony is so much fuked.

Legend

Crossfirex lol. "Biggest game" in the world according to the devs yet the expansion/xbox version gets shut down within a year.

kitler53

...and it amazes me that DAS didn't get canned yet.   took a long time to find a match when i tried ages ago,.. i can't imagine it's gotten any better.   the game just wasn't fun.   soo much going for it except for the core gameplay loop.  sony should have held it back and retooled.  i'll bet it would have been a lot more fun as racer than it was in a combat arena.  they could have even kept the "on foot" stuff by making races require you do some platforming too.

Go Up