Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown

darkknightkryta

Spoiler for Hidden:

Hidan meets Pain in the game.  Hidan makes the "observation." 
It's a problem, because there's no reason to make that assumption if you don't know what his jutsu is. 

It's fine if he says I wonder what dojutsu he uses.
This would be the same as, if you didn't know what a shovel was, then me handing you a shovel, you should be able to deduce that it's a tool. 

The problem is, is that he goes and makes an unbounded leap to a conclusion that he can't make, and one that does and doesn't make sense anyway.
Yes, it's related to the sharingan the same way the byakugan is, but to me it doesn't make a lot of sense to assume it's a form of sharingan.  Maybe it's related to the byakugan?  Maybe it's related to something "Hidan" doesn't know about.  Doesn't make a lot of sense to jump to one conclusion, particularly when from first glance it's a big leap to make. 
Majority of the characters don't know as much about the dojutsu as the viewer is another thing to consider. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the manga writers made that "observation" when they took over and wrote non-sense to make them connect in the first place ;o