The Anime Thread

Viewing single post

Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown

the-pi-guy

You mentioned you were watching Naruto, so I was sure if you caught up/read manga or not so I wasn't sure if you knew.  Though, I'm still missing a lot of context here as to why mentioning the rinnegan as a form of sharingan is a problem?  Like, who's saying that?  Is it Pain himself?  Or is it someone else who's fighting him?

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br />Hidan meets Pain in the game.&nbsp; Hidan makes the &quot;observation.&quot;&nbsp; <br />It's a problem, because there's no reason to make that assumption if you don't know what his jutsu is.&nbsp; <br /><br />It's fine if he says I wonder what dojutsu he uses. <br />This would be the same as, if you didn't know what a shovel was, then me handing you a shovel, you should be able to deduce that it's a tool.&nbsp; <br /><br />The problem is, is that he goes and makes an unbounded leap to a conclusion that he can't make, and one that does and doesn't make sense anyway. <br />Yes, it's related to the sharingan the same way the byakugan is, but to me it doesn't make a lot of sense to assume it's a form of sharingan.&nbsp; Maybe it's related to the byakugan?&nbsp; Maybe it's related to something &quot;Hidan&quot; doesn't know about.&nbsp; Doesn't make a lot of sense to jump to one conclusion, particularly when from first glance it's a big leap to make.&nbsp; <br />Majority of the characters don't know as much about the dojutsu as the viewer is another thing to consider.&nbsp; <br />