The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

That has to be one of the most liked tweets ever ?
What?

the-pi-guy

What?
That Elon tweet about buying Fortnite has over 1 million likes.  

Dr. Pezus

That Elon tweet about buying Fortnite has over 1 million likes.  
Oh of course lol

Legend

Legend

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

Pubg will release on PS4 this December. I wonder how much being console exclusive has hurt it. Fortnight won in the popularity contest between the two, largely due to being free to play, but also because pubg wasn't on PS4. And now Black out is out, abd battlefield 5's BR mode is out before PUBG. It's a very competitive market now on PS4 and I wonder how PUBG will do

Dr. Pezus

Pubg will release on PS4 this December. I wonder how much being console exclusive has hurt it. Fortnight won in the popularity contest between the two, largely due to being free to play, but also because pubg wasn't on PS4. And now Black out is out, abd battlefield 5's BR mode is out before PUBG. It's a very competitive market now on PS4 and I wonder how PUBG will do
Probably well enough since it's free. Nowhere near Fortnite though

darkknightkryta

Kinda cool
I guess Video Games Live doesn't bring in money for Tommy anymore?

darkknightkryta

So I just read the shitshow that was Final Fantasy 15 conference.  WTF happened and why is Tabata taking the blame for everything?

the-pi-guy

So I just read the shitshow that was Final Fantasy 15 conference.  WTF happened and why is Tabata taking the blame for everything?
Square made Luminous cancel 33 million dollars worth of projects. And Tabata left following that.

darkknightkryta

Square made Luminous cancel 33 million dollars worth of projects. And Tabata left following that.
What was Luminous though?  I saw them cancelling projects, but what were they?

the-pi-guy

What was Luminous though?  I saw them cancelling projects, but what were they?
Tabata's studio.  They made the Luminous Engine, Final Fantasy XV.  

There's no details on the projects.  

Legend

Is FVXV still getting dlc?

the-pi-guy

Is FVXV still getting dlc?
There's 1 DLC coming, but the rest has been canceled.  

The canceled Final Fantasy DLC episodes include Aranea, Lunafreye, and Noctis. The fourth one, Ardyn, remains in development, and is scheduled to launch in March 2019.
Final Fantasy 15 DLC Canceled, Director Hajime Tabata Leaves; Square Enix Posts $33 Million Loss - GameSpot

Go Up