[RUMOR] Guerrilla Games will unveil new IP for PS4 at E3 2014

Started by Raven, May 03, 2014, 11:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

We all know that apart from Killzone: Shadow Fall, Guerrilla Games were working on a brand new IP for PlayStation 4. Today via Twitter, well known Industry insider, Tidux shared some interesting details about it.

Firstly, Tidux revealed that Guerrilla Games are all set to reveal this new IP for Playstation 4. "Guerrilla Games are ready, are you? #PS4" tweeted Tidux.

When asked whether the announcement will be made at E3 2014: "and they are coming with it at E3 2014???" Tidux replied:

"YES"

When I enquired him further, how does it look on PS4? He confirmed that it runs at:

"1080p and looks Amazing."

Sony are keeping their cards closed to their chest when it comes to details regarding content they will be showing at E3 2014, but thanks to these industry insiders we are getting some information on what we can expect to see at Sony's E3 2014 press conference.

Tidux has a pretty good track record of leaking information before its official announcement, he previously leaked information about PS4 OS and UI accurately. So we can't ignore him at all.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/14488-guerilla-games-will-unveils-new-ip-ps4-e3-2014-insider.html

Xevross

This should be really great, can't wait to see what it is  :)

Raven

This should be really great, can't wait to see what it is  :)

Most of the rumors suggested an open-world fantasy RPG with dialogue choices. We'll see though.

Xevross

Most of the rumors suggested an open-world fantasy RPG with dialogue choices. We'll see though.

That would be fantastic if true, its one of my favourite types of game.

Raven

That would be fantastic if true, its one of my favourite types of game.

Mine too. Dragon Age: Origins is one of my favorite Western-made fantasy RPGs. I'm willing to bet that the Bloodborne trademark Sony filed is Guerrilla's new game.

Xevross

Mine too. Dragon Age: Origins is one of my favorite Western-made fantasy RPGs. I'm willing to bet that the Bloodborne trademark Sony filed is Guerrilla's new game.

Yeah, I can see that being true. Plus, I really like origins as well. Super hyped for Inquisition!

darkknightkryta

I'd actually like something like Dragon's Dogma

Raven

I'd actually like something like Dragon's Dogma

Never played it.

the-pi-guy

I'm excited.   :)

darkknightkryta

Never played it.

It was free on PS+ a few months ago.  It's how I played it.  It's more or less like Skyrim.

nnodley

Now all I need is Media Molecule and Sony Bend to announce their new games and I can say fudge you BananaKing!! I was right and you were wrong!!

Xevross

Now all I need is Media Molecule and Sony Bend to announce their new games and I can say fudge you BananaKing!! I was right and you were wrong!!

Meanwhile I'll have wet myself with too much excitement :)

Legend

Do you guys trust tidux?

Dr. Pezus

Do you guys trust tidux?

He seems to be pretty reliable

nnodley

Do you guys trust tidux?

Somewhat.  Once E3 is here and GG is showing off their new IP then I will believe him most of the time.