[RUMOR] Guerrilla Games will unveil new IP for PS4 at E3 2014

Started by Raven, May 03, 2014, 11:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I'm skeptical of him. Demonite and gopher are the ones I really trust. Usually the less you say, the more you know.

nnodley

I'm skeptical of him. Demonite and gopher are the ones I really trust. Usually the less you say, the more you know.

Yeah skeptical was the word I was looking for.  I am of Tidux, only because he is a third party dev so he doesn't exactly know things that happen at the last minute.  where as Demonite works at a sony studio so he knows more on the inside and not second hand info.

Legend

Yeah skeptical was the word I was looking for.  I am of Tidux, only because he is a third party dev so he doesn't exactly know things that happen at the last minute.  where as Demonite works at a sony studio so he knows more on the inside and not second hand info.

He's a 3rd party dev?

the-pi-guy

He's a 3rd party dev?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=83942445&postcount=536
He is supposedly a third party dev, works with the Snowdrop Engine, who has a friend who works at Sony.

I'm not sure what the consensus is for him. 

nnodley

He's a 3rd party dev?

Yeah he works with snowdrop engine and he has a background of The Division on his twitter so he either is working on that or an unannounced IP.  He was confirmed legit on gaf, so he couldn't have been lying.

Dr. Pezus

Maybe I am confusing Tidux with Verendus? Not sure, there are so many Sony leakers
Seriously, why all the Sony leakers? I see none for Nintendo or MS

the-pi-guy

Yeah he works with snowdrop engine and he has a background of The Division on his twitter so he either is working on that or an unannounced IP.  He was confirmed legit on gaf, so he couldn't have been lying.

Unannounced IP.

Legend

I'm on mobile so I can't, but have you tried googleing tidux's name?  It is or at least was on his twitter account.

nnodley

I'm on mobile so I can't, but have you tried googleing tidux's name?  It is or at least was on his twitter account.

Nah he took his name off I think.  Which I would to if people started making articles about everything little tweet he makes.

the-pi-guy

Maybe I am confusing Tidux with Verendus? Not sure, there are so many Sony leakers

Maybe Sony is nicer, and Nintendo is Japanese.  :P

darkknightkryta

MS' leaker was cboat.  Unfortunately Microsoft was trying to root him out since he most likely works at MS.  He's laying low for the time being.

Legend

Nah he took his name off I think.  Which I would to if people started making articles about everything little tweet he makes.

If he took his name off, then I'll take that as a sign of him wanting privacy.

Any users attempting to expose his personal information will be banned.

Raven

Verendus and DemonNite I trust completely. I don't know how reliable Gopher is. I trust Tidux more than I do Thuway or Famousmortimer simply because Tidux appears to actually be in the industry. The other two are either formerly with contacts or just happened to get to know a couple of the "right people". If Guerrilla announces their new IP at E3 then I'll give him a little more credit but to be honest the idea of them showing off their new game at that event is not a big gamble. They will have been working on it for three years by then. Unless this becomes another Santa Monica situation, which I doubt since the project is still going after restructures, then there is no reason to NOT show it off at this point.

7H3

what's a tidux? and is it really a leak to say new IP revealed at E3 from GG... i mean that's like me "leaking" that MS will brag about how Titanfall was only possible on Xone at e3 this year and how the best / only true next gen FPS was only possible on the Xone... they will undoubtedly mention titanfall @ E3 it's their best seller, and they like to spin PR bull swagger cause they think their shame smells like roses
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Well that rumor just keeps being wrong.

Go Up