PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Ah, the wonders of the internet. Changed my state to Alaska and I'm back to no tax

Xevross

Ah, the wonders of the internet. Changed my state to Alaska and I'm back to no tax
I have to wonder at the legality of this, its all very strange. But I guess its just one of those things with tax, you don't have to pay much if you really don't want to.

the-pi-guy

I have to wonder at the legality of this, its all very strange. But I guess its just one of those things with tax, you don't have to pay much if you really don't want to.
Nothing the state could do about it.  
Although it might be against PSN's TOS, but it's not likely to be a big thing.  

Kerotan

I had to change from new York to Oregon recently. Hopefully a few states hold out and never introduce the tax.

Dr. Pezus

DerNebel

Hmm, guess I read that video from yesterday wrong :/

Kerotan

Crash team racing better include online racing not just couch Co op.

Kerotan

I started spyro 2 and and it looks superb. Enjoying it way more then I did back in the day.

Kerotan

Also starting terminator salvation. I don't buy games for easy platinums but I always said I'd buy this. So got it for a fiver last week. I just hope it's not complete and utter shame.

BananaKing

I'm no where near finished with red dead redemption 2, still have a lot of the story left, a lot. But Holly hell is this game amazing. It basically pushes the open world genre forward by miles. The amount of detail poured into this is outstanding.

This is an open world, this deserves to be called an open world, not like most games out there who just have a huge open map and call it a day. Stick a challenge or two here and there, obligatory side quest and repetitive "dynamic events". This game is marvelous.

Legend

Dec 08, 2018, 05:54 PM Last Edit: Dec 08, 2018, 05:58 PM by Legend
Shawn Layden on Sony's Silence: See You in the New Year | ResetEra

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/12/shawn_layden_on_sonys_silence_see_you_in_the_new_year

PlayStation chief Shawn Layden briefly appeared during The Game Awards 2018 last night to open the show alongside Nintendo boss Reggie Fils-Aime and Xbox overlord Phil Spencer - but while the latter two appeared later in the stream to chat about their respective platforms, Layden stayed out of the limelight.  Click to expand...      This disappointed some fans, but Layden was quick to reassure everyone on Twitter: "See you in the new year," he wrote in response to one streamer who lamented the executive's limited presence. It's going to be fascinating to see how 2019 unfolds, because with the Japanese giant skipping E3, it means we can expect something entirely new from the organisation.  Click to expand...    

BananaKing

What the fudge is is this monstrosity

Kerotan

Time splitters remake in psvr?

Legend

What the fudge is is this monstrosity
Just fixing the bots for new resetera.

the-pi-guy

Just fixing the bots for new resetera.
Well it's about time!  

Go Up