PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Yeah but I don't live in the USA. Though it seems I might actually get it ordered from there and have someone there pick it up for me

BananaKing

Are any major retailers that deliver online in the USA still having the god of war deal for 18~?

Kerotan

Half way through bulletstorm the free ps plus game. Actually quite fun 7/10 so far

Dr. Pezus

Half way through bulletstorm the free ps plus game. Actually quite fun 7/10 so far
Yup played it on pc back in the day and it was surprisingly fun

BananaKing

Yeah I just played through bulletstorm a few weeks ago, it was certainly fun, and I wouldn't mind playing through another. But I'm glad I didn't buy it either, it's certainly not worth a 60 dollar purchase, specially for me. But it was a fun romp.

In a way it it did make me miss more linear games, they are really fun and have their own taste to them. Open world everything is getting stale.

Kerotan

About 80% complete now and I'd upgrade my rating to an 8/10. This game is batshit crazy. Lots of fun
Yeah not worth paying over $10 because it will take me about 7 hours to complete it then I'll never play it again. But a great ps plus game I'm glad we got.

Also back playing battlefront. What a game. My buddy who plays it on his 4k screen hadn't been on it since February before he got his 4k set. He wouldn't stop going on about how amazing it looks. Saying things like he wanted to lick the screen  ;D ;D ;D

New hero general grevious is cool. Haven't seen the han solo season map yet. Obi wan and Geonosis clone wars map out next week and anakin plus new map around March. Exciting times for battlefront.

Dr. Pezus

About 80% complete now and I'd upgrade my rating to an 8/10. This game is batshit crazy. Lots of fun
Yeah not worth paying over $10 because it will take me about 7 hours to complete it then I'll never play it again. But a great ps plus game I'm glad we got.

Also back playing battlefront. What a game. My buddy who plays it on his 4k screen hadn't been on it since February before he got his 4k set. He wouldn't stop going on about how amazing it looks. Saying things like he wanted to lick the screen  ;D ;D ;D

New hero general grevious is cool. Haven't seen the han solo season map yet. Obi wan and Geonosis clone wars map out next week and anakin plus new map around March. Exciting times for battlefront.
Do you mean BF2??

Kerotan

Kerotan

Flash Sale - PSN EU

EU flash sale. I bought rise of the tomb raider $9.99.

Xevross

Playstation Classic confirmed to have PAL and therefore 50hz games in the line-up (including Tekken) | ResetEra

This means that, out of the list of 20 provided in this article: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/11/26/playstation-classic-the-miniature-ultimate-faq/
  • Battle Arena Toshinden*
  • Cool Boarders 2
  • Destruction Derby*
  • Grand Theft Auto*
  • Jumping Flash!*
  • Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee*
  • Resident Evil Director's Cut*
  • Tekken 3*
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six*

They're all running at 50hz so lower than the speed intended and therefore not the experience you remember unless you were an European player, and a far inferior experience compared to what you'd play on an emulator with a NTSC iso.

Felt like this was important enough news to make a thread about it, since people here probably preordered it in part to play those games.  
lmao, I feel like someone at Sony came up with the PS classic idea, and since then everybody else at the company has been coming up with ideas to somehow make it as shame as possible.

Kerotan

All 20 year old games are shame quality anyway  Its why I don't play them.

Legend

You wouldn't happen to be a youngling, would you?

the-pi-guy

Weren't you playing Spyro?  

Kerotan

Weren't you playing Spyro?  
Remaster baby!

And ps1 was my first ever console. Graphics looked amazing as a kid.

Xevross

I really should have finished AC: Odyssey before I touched Red Dead. Coming back to AC now is pretty painful, its just so boring in comparison.

Go Up