PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kapi96

nnodley

Legend

I love the custom faceplates. They're like a secret part of the design. Only next gen console that can be customized.

BasilZero

What plates are available or will be in the future, anyone have a list?

Dr. Pezus

Did nobody find this out beforehand?

Dr. Pezus

Only LBP3 and The Order 1886 for now. More will become available closer to release dates of other games

BasilZero

Did nobody find this out beforehand?

The Plates? Already knew but wasnt interested due to the fact of what plates they had :P

I want a Final Fantasy plate :(

Dr. Pezus

The Plates? Already knew but wasnt interested due to the fact of what plates they had :P

I mean did anybody know about this before Sony told us...lol

BasilZero

I mean did anybody know about this before Sony told us...lol

oh nope ;o

I dont think it was big enough of deal to be "leaked" like a game or maybe they were really tight on info being leaked about it ;o?

Dr. Pezus

oh nope ;o

I dont think it was big enough of deal to be "leaked" like a game or maybe they were really tight on info being leaked about it ;o?
Eh people took the console apart in the early days to find everything out about it! Why not this?

BasilZero

Eh people took the console apart in the early days to find everything out about it! Why not this?

Well....its a plate for looks, not really something that affects the gameplay or anythin o.O.

Dr. Pezus

Well....its a plate for looks, not really something that affects the gameplay or anythin o.O.
still...it's something that should've been known by those who took it apart and analysed it

BasilZero

still...it's something that should've been known by those who took it apart and analysed it

They were too busy fapping to HD bad stuff.

Legend

It's also how you change the hard drive.

darkknightkryta

Go look at the Japanese ones.  Sony lets you customize them if you buy PS4s from their website.

Go Up