We're being watched!

Started by Legend, Jul 04, 2014, 05:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

about to head out for more activities... :P tagging
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

umm.. What do you mean?

Too many convos are private. Makes us look inactive.

Front page of the forum is kinda sloppy.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Too many convos are private. Makes us look inactive.

Front page of the forum is kinda sloppy.

Yeah, i wish we could have that open. But it would never work that way.

DrakeSnake

I dont understand why their so worried about you guys - they say things like they dont want you on their forum but still complain when you leave -_-.

I've left their site and it doesnt seem like they or anyone care, guess I r not important ;(
No, wonder the anime thread was not updated. You made my late to the new season.

mustacheman

Jul 05, 2014, 12:10 PM Last Edit: Jul 05, 2014, 01:11 PM by mustacheman
Yes, I'm watching you all :-P

Didn't know there were such "behind the scenes" discussions though. Good to hear it's thriving.

7H3

Didn't know there were such "behind the scenes" discussions though. Good to hear it's thriving.

Well most of the discussions were pretty active, but now about 80% or mor of the user base is collaborating on a game project so that has been a really active focus of conversations here.

Legend

Yeah. We have 15,000 posts. That's incredible for a two month old forum. For comparison, it took vgchartz 7 months to reach that stat.

I'm trying to move more and more convos out from behind the scenes though. We need to look active, instead of just being active.

Dr. Pezus

And that includes you, mustache

mustacheman

And that includes you, mustache

I'm scared...

But that's great to hear about the figures! :-)

Insanity

PS. I love Rol because his posts are always on spot: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6475619

Do you not realise what rol does? Who rol is?

BasilZero

Speaking of which...although a bit random...I dont even recognize some of the people here..like that mustache dood - looks suspicious ;x.

He could be Curl-6 spreading his wet dream of him being right all the time, he could be Padib talking about little kiddies :O, he could be SethNintendo talking about boycotting companies as if him doing it will do any difference or or or Faxandu who cant even tell the difference between a RPG and a action adventure game :O.

lol jk

Seriously, who is Mustcheman :O (yes I realized I butchered his name)?

the-pi-guy

Speaking of which...although a bit random...I dont even recognize some of the people here..like that mustache dood - looks suspicious ;x.

He could be Curl-6 spreading his wet dream of him being right all the time, he could be Padib talking about little kiddies :O, he could be SethNintendo talking about boycotting companies as if him doing it will do any difference or or or Faxandu who cant even tell the difference between a RPG and a action adventure game :O.

lol
Seriously, who is Mustcheman :O (yes I realized I butchered his name)?

Hey guys

I'm Mustacheman, some of you may know me as Conegamer from VGC and I just want to say great job on the forum, it looks amazing!  :)

BasilZero

Jul 05, 2014, 09:58 PM Last Edit: Jul 06, 2014, 02:40 AM by BasilZero

O. M. G.

Its even worse :P!

Looks like I might have to make an exit here as well.

7H3

darkknightkryta

@BasilZero It's okay Star Fish loves you.  Now go post in my anime thread you woman! ;o

Go Up