We're being watched!

Started by Legend, Jul 04, 2014, 05:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Hello!

Just saw a thread about us on chartz. I think this is a good reminder that this forum is on public review. We need to make sure we're brodcasting the correct message.

Dr. Pezus

Haha I think our main problem is that people perceive this forum as inactive

Legend

Haha I think our main problem is that people perceive this forum as inactive

Hence I locked your thread, but that hasn't seemed to work lol.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Xevross

The eyes, they're all over the walls :'(

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Hello!

Just saw a thread about us on chartz. I think this is a good reminder that this forum is on public review. We need to make sure we're brodcasting the correct message.

I think we are, aren't we?

Legend

I think we are, aren't we?

You guys are, but the site isn't.

Dr. Pezus

It's more work to create threads than just post the news in another thread. I don't know, I think big threads help

Mmm_fish_tacos

You guys are, but the site isn't.

umm.. What do you mean?

DD_Bwest

were being watched?

ethomaz

Jul 04, 2014, 06:16 PM Last Edit: Jul 04, 2014, 06:23 PM by ethomaz
Pezus created other user there? Nothing wrong but a surprise for me ;) well I have my user yet but I didn't had any will to use it yet... it was a really surprise to me that I didn't miss the forum.

BTW my sales threads here are way way way better than it was ever in VGC... this type of forum helps to work with fast and simple layout... there I need to make a hell of format.

And a direct response to Mr Khan... it was not my inability to observe the rules but the Mod Team inability to understand them plus the personal feelings backgrounded via the Mod Team... after the "you need to understand that because it was you we banned you... if it was another guy he won't be banned" the Mod Team lost the credibility and after that they approved Mods Trolls that use their personal view to ban people (eg. they will say you are drunk if you are their friends... and ban you if not).

I tried to put some sense in the mods heads but I miserably failed.

PS. I love Rol because his posts are always on spot: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6475619

BasilZero

I dont understand why their so worried about you guys - they say things like they dont want you on their forum but still complain when you leave -_-.

I've left their site and it doesnt seem like they or anyone care, guess I r not important ;(

Legend

I dont understand why their so worried about you guys - they say things like they dont want you on their forum but still complain when you leave -_-.

I've left their site and it doesnt seem like they or anyone care, guess I r not important ;(

Yeah people's reactions to this forum have been all over the place.

And you're important to us :)

ethomaz

Jul 05, 2014, 12:32 AM Last Edit: Jul 05, 2014, 12:45 AM by ethomaz

I like you Basil and I know more guys there that like and miss you too ;)

PS. Somebody tell to Ryan I'm not banned and just left the site... and I miss him too.