God of War |OT| Now on PC

Started by Xevross, Apr 11, 2018, 05:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Nah I'm feeling the hype. Think it'll get graham's number on metacritic.
Lol.

Then again apparently IGN released their beyond podcast discussing the game a bit early and it's completely glowing. Add a 9.5+ from them to an 8,9,9 and the average is probably over 90 on meta  :P

Legend

Metacritic thinks this is a port of the ps2 game God of War for PlayStation 4 Reviews - Metacritic

And here is the opencritic link OpenCritic - The top critics in gaming. All in one place.

Lol.

Then again apparently IGN released their beyond podcast discussing the game a bit early and it's completely glowing. Add a 9.5+ from them to an 8,9,9 and the average is probably over 90 on meta  :P
I wasn't joking about the 5/5 leak. It's a 90 currently on "early critic"  ;)

Xevross

Metacritic thinks this is a port of the ps2 game God of War for PlayStation 4 Reviews - Metacritic

And here is the opencritic link OpenCritic - The top critics in gaming. All in one place.
I wasn't joking about the 5/5 leak. It's a 90 currently on "early critic"  ;)
Lol yeah, meta are dumb.

Still, you'd want a better ratio of 10s from the early reviews!

Legend

Xevross

Xevross

Ah I knew I remember Slant 'ruining' the score for a big game, they gave BOTW a 3/5!

Legend

Ah I knew I remember Slant 'ruining' the score for a big game, they gave BOTW a 3/5!
Yeah you gotta believe!

Anyway now that you're back do you want to take over updating the OP as the score comes? It wouldn't work if we both tried updating at the same time.

Xevross

Yeah you gotta believe!

Anyway now that you're back do you want to take over updating the OP as the score comes? It wouldn't work if we both tried updating at the same time.
Yes I'll keep it updated with the real scores :D

Xevross

So we're watching out for Washington Post, Game Critics, Aus Gamers, US Gamer, Quarter to Three, Stevivor and Digitally downloaded. They all gave Horizon/ Uncharted 4 low scores. Game Critics in particular, they were low on both.

Edit: game critics were also lowest on bloodborne.

Legend

Xevross

Legend

It won't let me get rid of the countdown!
Cause pezus made it

100 on open!

God of War Review Thread | ResetEra

(​IMG)*OP is under construction as reviews come in!* OPENCRITIC: TBD METACRITIC: TBD Destructoid: EasyAllies: Eurogamer: GameInformer: GameSpot: IGN:  Kotaku: Polygon USgamer: 

Legend

Xevross

Legend

Go Up